• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
has lebron ever really ripped the heart of out teams like those guys have though? mj, bird, kobe, magic??
Pistons in 07 and Celtics in 2012

other than that, nah not really

plus none of those other players ever left their teams...

Last edited:
That hard truth, before this years finals.

Lebrin got his respect this year, from MJ and Bird, had to.
SRS question, what respect? 

He lost both of the SuperStar by the finals and now he is on the brink of loosing. 

Any other superstar would probably be putting those same numbers. They'll have too ....

Man, I look at Freeze posts about Lebron and think(he's doing too much)

Now I wonder if, dudes see my GSW posts and think(he's doing too much)

Just got embarrassed a little bit, sorry guys, for real. I will mind this

has lebron ever really ripped the heart of out teams like those guys have though? mj, bird, kobe, magic??
Cavs fans
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That hard truth, before this years finals.

Lebrin got his respect this year, from MJ and Bird, had to.
SRS question, what respect? 

He lost both of the SuperStar by the finals and now he is on the brink of loosing. 

Any other superstar would probably be putting those same numbers. They'll have too ....

If you're seriously asking, "what respect" after saying he lost both his stars by the Finals....
I already give up. You're playing.
I won't even.

If you're seriously asking, "what respect" after saying he lost both his stars by the Finals....
I won't even.
Dude, he got to the finals because of his superstar teamates, now they are both injured and he is loosing. What respect has he earned? That he is putting the numbers that people expect him to put up without another superstar to help him?

Like man, maybe I'm just not being to open minded, but I think any other superstar would be doing the same exact team if they didn't have help ALA Westbrook.

Just saying!

Man, I look at Freeze posts about Lebron and think(he's doing too much)

Now I wonder if, dudes see my GSW posts and think(he's doing too much)

Just got embarrassed a little bit, sorry guys, for real. I will mind this

its all in good fun...i give him props when hes balling. robocop shotgunning to get 40 isn't balling to me (unless it's kobe because his game is pretty af). he gets 10-12 assists a game, guys have to make their shots..but then i have to hear he doesnt have help. I'm most impressed with his stamina. That is insane athleticism. The rest is cool, but not as crazy as it looks on tv.

I won't even.
Dude, he got to the finals because of his superstar teamates, now they are both injured and he is loosing. What respect has he earned? That he is putting the numbers that people expect him to put up without another superstar to help him?

Like man, maybe I'm just not being to open minded, but I think any other superstar would be doing the same exact team if they didn't have help ALA Westbrook.

Just saying!

For the record, they are losing, not loosing

For the record, they are losing, not loosing
yeah, I think someone else already pointed that out.

still, you are saying people should respect Lebron because of his finals performance.

I think his finals performance is expected, being that he's the best player in the world.

too bad we couldn't see okc vs cleveland. then we'd see westbrook and bron literally mirror each other, yet, for russ, 'he's doing too much, he's ruining the team, he playing reckless' and for bron 'gooooooooat. oh mer gerd better than em jhay!!! majic who???'

I wouldn't say the Cavaliers Defense is better without Mozgov

Mozgov is holding the opponents to 40 percent at the rim in the Finals

Mozgov problems seem to be helping off Andre Iguodala, but seems like the Cavaliers gameplan seems to be to like him shoot no matter who is guarding him

The question is which way or they going to let Mozgov play? Or they going to allow him vertically like they did in games 2 and 3 or are they going to call foul calls like they have in games 4 and 5

Offensively you have to work thru Mozgov even with the double teams when Lebron is out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom