• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think it's a combo of lebron gassing by the 4th quarter and that gsw is just a damn good team. 
LeBron actually played decent in the 4th quarter last game......til the last 3 minutes

@eddiengambino
 That broad didn't curse my City. Brooks was our curse, and it's been lifted. Ray Donovan is here to save us all.
He gon need to save, or else KD heading to DC

I'm not even mad at Lil B's hustle though. 

He wore that mess to make even more of a stir and keep his 15 minutes going.

I remember someone praising him for lecturing at Ivy League schools, so I do what any normal person who makes up their own mind would do, I look up said Lecture.

It was probably 30 minutes or 10,000 words. 

40% of those 10,000 words were "uh, um" yea" 

Dude gets no love from the -friend

i don't have a gripe either. Cause really, what does it matter?

Look at this guy that some people in here worship:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dressed like a grandma at church

And just think

I got hounded by this things worshippers yesterday

I rest my case

As if I really need to :smh:

We're losing recipes
roll.gif

Crap like this is what gives us men of color a bad name, among other senseless things

Attention is a helluva drug

As soon as GSW started throwing double teams at Mozgov he had no idea how to handle it.

As soon as GSW started throwing double teams at Mozgov he had no idea how to handle it.

Simplify his passing angles, let them double and he can get it out to spot up opportunity's.

Mozgov had no idea because likely his team never, ever, ever, ever let's him work on it, just set screens, and rebound when Bron needs a possession off.

This is why

That first vid, he never even saw/knew he was being doubled.

And the 2nd one, he barely turned and saw and tried to get rid of it asap.

Like I said, simplify his outlets. Having JR/James Jones/Delly out there, and either Tristan or Shump, and space them out better. Make it further for the double to come out, helps him make an easier pass.

This notion of well, they aren't great, so just stop trying, is absolutely ludicrous. Why even play the games then? Bron is the only NBA caliber player, so let's just stop doing ANYTHING. :smh:

That's awful spacing by Tristan Thompson

He needs to go to the elbow or cut

If he couldn't do those things then don't play Tristan Thompson with Mozgov when you feature Mozgov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom