Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

If he has a huge game to close out the cavs and win the chip he will
even if he's just serviceable, i don't see them giving to anyone else. ai2 has played great d on lebron but the nba likes its superstars and tbh, i think curry is still more deserving of it than ai2. 

Does anyone have Curry's updated numbers and fg% for the series?  Last i saw it was actually a lot better than i expected considered he seemed to be struggling for a few games.

Not surprising that these ESPN pundits are really pushing this losing guy getting the finals MVP nonsense. A.I. still rolling over in his grave.

I hope you realize it's not just ESPN. A lot of people are talking about it. And for good reason. The Cavs are literally the worst basketball team on the planet when Lebron isn't playing.

celebratory Chando's after Lebbywinks loses the finals??
i do have PT in Roseville on Wednesday, so it might be perfect timing
happy.gif

This is the most elementary stat chat I've ever seen, shame on Yahoo.

They literally just added points rebounds and assists and called it a day?

:lol:

That's from fivethirtyeight (ESPN), not Yahoo. It's pretty much based on Bill Simmons's 42 Club: count up averages of points, assists and rebounds over an entire playoff run (minimum 13 games). If it's 42+, then you're most likely talking about a champion and all-time player. It's not the greatest metric, but it's a pretty good line of demarcation.

I truly don't have a major gripe if Bron gets the MVP in a losing effort. Unless Steph completely dominates game 6 and his numbers jump up big.

Not surprising that these ESPN pundits are really pushing this losing guy getting the finals MVP nonsense. A.I. still rolling over in his grave.

I hope you realize it's not just ESPN. A lot of people are talking about it. And for good reason. The Cavs are literally the worst basketball team on the planet when Lebron isn't playing.
Lebron fans got upset at me when I said this cavs team without lebron would get washed by the lakers before this series started.

The Cavaliers are bad offensively when Lebron goes to the bench

Realistically its for like 4 possessions a game, Blatt/Lebron need to come up with a better gameplan for those possessions

How about hold the ball for 24 seconds, take the shot clock violation, and focus on defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom