Status
Not open for further replies.
who out here getting sawbuck cuts expecting to look good :rofl:

Fam if my barber offered me a 10$ cut I'd assume it was a set up

:rofl:

NTers don't go to barbershops that charge more than $10 doe. :nerd:

I wouldn't trust a 10$ haircut, no sir.

who out here getting sawbuck cuts expecting to look good :rofl:

Check the "black guys struggle cuts" thread.

Allotta dudes in there getting them Value City cuts

that's terrible...the tip is more than the damn hair cut.... or wait yall don't tip either prbly why you have a $10 barber :lol:

last time there was a $10 barber was in HS & it was my homie who would literally take his time getting home & have 10-15 people waiting on him & did them back to back ...you might get a nice cut or you might have to wear a hat for a couple days :rofl:

thank god my brother has always cut my hair so I don't worry about that struggle

When I was a freshman in college I was cutting my whole hall's hair. I charged $10 and it definitely looked like a $10 cut :lol:

I always had beer money on deck doe :pimp:

Andre Miller, Marc Jackson made it to the hole in their elder ages, I don't see why JR can't. You dont think after a screen catch he cant sell a pump fake and put it on the floor? He's being molded to be that shooter when he's not. He can do it but when u dont get those touches, you end up like a deer caught in headlights when you do. Got to mix it up.

Like I said a couple days ago, I really think if Kyrie was healthy, that he would've flourished against this small ball lineup the Warriors trot out.

Love is redundant. He's a TT that spaces the floor. Wouldn't be able to play Love and TT at the same time against the Dubs, they'd be substituting for each other

yep at one point Blatt was sitting Love late in games for defensive reason.

Nobody said "hey lets have JR Smith co-pilot the offense with Lebron"

All thats being said is that JR Smith is more than a stand in corner catch and shoot guy the way they are using him

He was more effective vs the Bulls and Hawks when they used him as more than that

This could of should would of scenerios are stupid.

We here , Bron said he's the best player in the world and that's his team is good enough to win.

Put up or shut up .... PeoPle can't make excuses for him when he himself eliminated them.

stop it.

When I was a freshman in college I was cutting my whole hall's hair. I charged $10 and it definitely looked like a $10 cut
laugh.gif

I always had beer money on deck doe
pimp.gif
roll.gif

how long ago was college for you?

Nobody said "hey lets have JR Smith co-pilot the offense with Lebron"

All thats being said is that JR Smith is more than a stand in corner catch and shoot guy the way they are using him

He was more effective vs the Bulls and Hawks when they used him as more than that

Yea, I'm not sure what happened that Cavs needed to change strategy. I remember Jr and Iman were both handling the ball a lot more against the Bulls. This series they only touch the ball to shoot.

Yea, I'm not sure what happened that Cavs needed to change strategy. I remember Jr and Iman were both handling the ball a lot more against the Bulls. This series they only touch the ball to shoot.
Bron happen. If it was up to Bron he would take it down pass it to himself set pickandrolls for himself and shoot himself ....

I think it's because there's less margain for error against the Warriors and JR/Iman aren't exactly great ball handlers.

Don't get me started w/ Delly and his lobs, :lol:

Yall act like Steph hasn't been showing suspect handles all series. Dude has had very costly turnovers in every game this series. Including a batch of bad passes to the person next to him

Yall act like Steph hasn't been showing suspect handles all series. Dude has had very costly turnovers in every game this series. Including a batch of bad passes to the person next to him

bad passing and decision making =/= bad handles. if we're referring to handles as dribbling. the majority of his TOs manifest from passes.

bad passing and decision making =/= bad handles. if we're referring to handles as dribbling. the majority of his TOs manifest from passes.

I only mentioned his passing in the end of my post. The entire beginning referenced handles. He's lost the ball on behind the backs at least twice per game this series. Not to mention getting his pocket actually picked maybe once per game. And they all seem to happen in the second half when they're trying to catch up

Turnovers are going to happen when you handle the ball as much as Steph and when you receive the amount of attention that he does. Don't think his turnover rate has been any higher than average.

Thats just Kyrie then, not Love. Love wouldn't create shots, they would have to dump it into him. Since I just saw them bench Mozgov off a 28-10, Love likely gets same treatment.

I mean, why couldn't Moz play with JR, James Jones, Tristan, and Delly while Bron sits? :nerd:

You can't go into the post, with spot up shooters and a hustle O rebounder on the floor? :nerd:

Or would that lineup be out of sorts with zero rhythm?

He has the perfect excuses. Nintendo numbers, then blame all the other guys when they fail, not his fault. But he was getting ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the credit when they won 2 games, but zero blame in 3 losses. It's brilliant really.

Love wouldn't be able to create on his own but with Kyrie and Love both in, and Bron out, that'll still work since Kyrie could be the playmaker where Love can either post or space the floor depending on how they wanted to use him. So that alone, would still work out to where they could rest Bron.

That lineup you suggested with Moz, JR, James Jones, Tristan and Delly wouldn't work because Moz is not a #1 option, first off. You can't depend on him to be consistent with scoring down there for you. Second, it's not like he's some great passer out of the post. Third, even when he passes to the open shooters, it'll be JUST like what's going on now. Brick after brick. Lebron has gotten these guys a ton of open looks but they aren't hitting.

For me, it's not his fault, because, like I've BEEN saying, WAY before this series even started, they had NO chance with this current team against THIS Warriors squad.. NONE! I been saying that and have not changed my stance once. It was clear to me this was going to be a Philly/Lakers 01, cept i guess I was wrong in it ending in 5. In a 7 game series, NO one man team is going to will them to victory especially against a team that's probably one of the deeper teams in current memory. However, I don't feel the OTHER Cavs players should be at fault either. It really just it is what it is. They are going up against a way more talented and deep squad. Just like Philly vs Lakers 01.

[quote name="sea manup"][QUOTE name="dmxfury"][QUOTE name="CashBanks"]
View media item 760620[/QUOTE]What was so funny about it?[/QUOTE]it says mean things about lebron [/quote]And I could ask the usuals why they liked it without giving an explanation, and someone could answer with those exact words, with reverse meaning.

"Why did you like it so much?"
"It said mean things about LeBron."

:lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom