• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuses for why Steph is doing behind the backs and losing the ball just from trying to be fancy? Lol yall got it. I expect curry to not make Austin Rivers type mistakes

Yall act like Steph hasn't been showing suspect handles all series. Dude has had very costly turnovers in every game this series. Including a batch of bad passes to the person next to him

Agreed.

As a Warrior fan though, he's improved on that throughout the year but that used to be one of my BIGGEST peeves with him, ESPECIALLY when he used to throw that lazy *** cross court pass with his left arm.

But yeah, to your point, he's been a lil sloppy with some of his ball handling however, like yesterday, that cross on Delledova where it was "stolen" should've been a kick ball, imo. It looked like Delly KNEW he was getting crossed and kicked the ball intentionally.

ocbczDV.gif
curry.png
curry.png
curry.png

[quote name="Freeze"]if these guys are so bad, how did they nigerian scam their ways into the nba?[/quote]Because there's a cap limit that prevents teams from fielding a lineup of Steph/Harden/KD/Bron/D12 w/ Garnett, Kobe, Duncan, and Melo off the bench.

Teams need role players, fillers, and backups.

Those guys are not supposed to shoulder the responsibilities of the first batch I mentioned, tho.

They are NBA talents, all of them. They are NBA level fillers & role players.

It's annoying watching people try to act like these guys are better than what they know they are just so it fuels their agendas.

I feel you. I haven't even been watching golden state all year but a lot of his turnovers are frustrating to watch. Most come from pure laziness especially on the picked passes. He throws a bounce pass like there's nobody else on the floor sometimes. And we all remember that idiotic behind the back he threw two games ago

YES! This last sentence right here. There's times he throws a LAZY bounce pass that just leaves you shaking your head like "really steph?!?" Don't even get me started with that behind the back pass. I was HEATED! That was NOT a time to get fancy.

Last edited by a moderator:
YES! This last sentence right here. There's times he throws a LAZY bounce pass that just leaves you shaking your head like "really steph?!?" Don't even get me started with that behind the back pass. I was HEATED! That was NOT a time to get fancy.

Man listen! Seeing them wimpy passes gets me hot too! Like, does he realize this is the finals? He thinks the cavs gonna just LET him play like this is the Y? And the unnecessary fanciness is a killer too. Last night at one point he got free at the top of the 3pt line. Ran in a straight line to the hoop and instead of using his left, he did a double clutch with his right hand.. Off the left side of the backboard trying to use ultra English. I literally stood up and screamed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lebron will not go out like this
he got powers? cuz i swear just 2 games ago when lebron lost yall were saying "hes only human." now all the sudden he got a senzu bean?
Lebron may go down as the GREATEST LOSER ever? From yahoo.
lets add some columns for minutes played, FG%, and turnovers lol. mvp? NOPE. only dude up there at the top with a losing record. only dude up there chucking too, FG% with most shots coming at the rim lower than shaq's free throw % lmaoooooo

Last edited:
If lebron had better teammates his stats would be lower and he wouldn't be having the greatest finals performance in the history of mankind

These big stat lines that you guys love to hype up are because of his lack of talent around him

If lebron had better teammates his stats would be lower and he wouldn't be having the greatest finals performance in the history of mankind

These big stat lines that you guys love to hype up are because of his lack of talent around him

Agree.

Not surprising that these ESPN pundits are really pushing this losing guy getting the finals MVP nonsense. A.I. still rolling over in his grave.

it would be a slap in the face to curry and the warriors if lbj got mvp (and the cavs lost). curry will get mvp without question if the warriors win... i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom