• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
if these guys are so bad, how did they nigerian scam their ways into the nba?
Stop it. It's all relative. By NBA standards, they are bad.

Not to mention they wouldn't be in the finals if this roster was going through the west coast playoffs.

So now that Matthew Dellavedova is playing like Matthew Dellavedova again, Lebron needs more help right?

Is that how it works?
these past two games are actually the worst ive seen delly this whole playoffs.  hes a steady contributor when the cavs actually play team ball

Then I don't want to hear another word about Bron needing more help, when the entire game plan is to simply stand around and let him do everything. Don't blame them, when they're being told, just stand around and let Bron do whatever he wants, just make sure you hustle and play defense with your hair on fire.

Have you seen delly try and go one on one or try and play pick and roll? Throwing those incredible lob passes or dribbling into nowhere and turning it over?

Have you seen JR Smith this entire season? (Or for his entire career for that matter?)

Have you seen Iman shumpert go one on one and explore, only to continuously blow layups?

What you're asserting as far as what the cavs could explore is silly. Delly has been a nightmare offensively, JR Smith has been horrific, same with Shump. There's been quite a few times this series where both had chances to aid Lebron and they've been woeful. 

At the end of the day, they are outmatched. Period. I don't know about the whole Lebron needing help thing, that lebron haters try and dismiss, but the facts are in plain sight. This cavs team isn't good enough to beat this warriors team. Their best chance to win are Lebron iso's and hope that 1) Jr, Shump, Delly, are making shots and 2) They double Curry, Hug klay, and hope that Dray Iggy and Harrison are missing.

Lebron "needing help" or w.e. isn't an excuse or whatever, it is what it is. The gameplan isn't to stand around and let lebron do everything but no one else is even capable of doing anything after two dribbles. That's the reality of the situation.

Who asked for Delly to run pick and roll? I didn't. I said play PG. Last I saw, Mozgov was pretty solid in the post. Could Delly not feed the ball into the post, let Moz take a look? If nothing's there, he kicks out to Delly, and Delly can then either swing it over to Bron, or even dribble over to him. This is doable, no? Derek Fisher did that for 20 years. Doesn't have to be AI with the handles here.

JR is JR, I know that. But he HAS the ability to drive the ball, thing is, he isn't being allowed to. It's catch and shoot, or nothing. Oh wait, except for the 39 seconds at the end of the quarter, THEN he has the "freedom" to try and make a play.

Do I want JR driving around half the game? No. But a couple possessions? To rest Bron, while still on the court? :nerd: Way I see it, a couple Delly feeds to Moz, a couple JR drives and suddenly, Bron is on the court, but not exerting as much energy, AND you let the other players get involved other than non stop defense against one of the greatest offenses in the league.

But I must be stupid for thinking NBA players can actually do more than one thing in a game. I'll just stick with the narrative.

JR Smith is actually 4 of 6 when hes in the paint

The Cavaliers gameplan seems to be for him to stand in corner and play off Lebron with a few isolations

The other side of the coin is this. Take Lebron off that team and they're once again getting a lottery pick, even with Kyrie healthy and Kevin Love healthy. Put any other top 10 player in the league right now on that team and they're not in the finals. It's as simple as that. What they are doing is working, they're just missing shots down the stretch. The going small for Warriors worked because if they would have left Bogut in there, this series would be over, period. So Cavs made a switch last night and it worked for all but the last five minutes, and Shump did everything he could to throw that game away. This isn't some massive run out by the Warriors. I don't know why people keep saying that. If anything it's opening up everyone else's eyes in the league just how to beat the Warriors. This is their chance to get a trophy, they need to man up and do it, because I don't see them having this chance again so soon.

Lebron needs to go back to what he was doing in games 2 and 3

Not sure why he suddenly decided to stop making his teammates better

dellysupernova was the reason. not bron. and game 2, warriors were one rebound away from a win after the draymond block on bron.

Mike Miller needs more PT. Just gonna say it
He needs more Physical Therapy?  Yea, probably true
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Only way Lebron wins, is if he's being carried by a supporting cast.

Otherwise, he needs more help.

Most helped player of all time.

Last edited:
Who asked for Delly to run pick and roll? I didn't. I said play PG. Last I saw, Mozgov was pretty solid in the post. Could Delly not feed the ball into the post, let Moz take a look? If nothing's there, he kicks out to Delly, and Delly can then either swing it over to Bron, or even dribble over to him. This is doable, no? Derek Fisher did that for 20 years. Doesn't have to be AI with the handles here.

JR is JR, I know that. But he HAS the ability to drive the ball, thing is, he isn't being allowed to. It's catch and shoot, or nothing. Oh wait, except for the 39 seconds at the end of the quarter, THEN he has the "freedom" to try and make a play.

Do I want JR driving around half the game? No. But a couple possessions? To rest Bron, while still on the court?
nerd.gif
Way I see it, a couple Delly feeds to Moz, a couple JR drives and suddenly, Bron is on the court, but not exerting as much energy, AND you let the other players get involved other than non stop defense against one of the greatest offenses in the league.

But I must be stupid for thinking NBA players can actually do more than one thing in a game. I'll just stick with the narrative.
The cavs posted Timo in game 3 and got ran out the building. Delly was like 3/20

JR can't put the ball on the floor well at all. That's a huge misconception of his game. JR is allowed to be JR. He said it himself. If he could put it on the deck and "probe," he would. He doesn't do it, because he can't. He isn't good enough to do so, especially against the league's best defense.

It isn't a narrative, it's the reality of the situation. Look at the players we are talking about to produce in the NBA finals. JR SMITH, IMAN SHUMPERT, DELLAVADOVA, come on man. The man does need help.

Game 4, Mozgov goes for 28 and 10 in 33 minutes. 9-16 from the field, and 10-12 from the line.

Lebron goes 20 and 12 in 41 minutes, on 7 of 22 shooting, and 5-10 from the line.

:nerd:

Mozgov damn near with a DNP in game 5. Blatt sat the wrong man. :lol:

Just kidding folks, put the pitchforks down, it was a joke. Sheesh.

Only way Lebron wins, is if he's being carried by a supporting cast.

Otherwise, he needs more help.

Most helped player of all time.
You realize all great superstars need help. When Mike retired the first time he was on a team that almost went to the finals again without him they were like 5 points away. So you're saying he wasn't helped.

JR Smith is actually 4 of 6 when hes in the paint

The Cavaliers gameplan seems to be for him to stand in corner and play off Lebron with a few isolations
4/6 is not nearly a good enough sample size to suggest that he's good in the paint.

How are his season numbers there as far as finishing, and making plays? I'm asking because I really don't know. The eye test for me tells me he struggles to beat people off the dribble and as a result has to hoist 3's and step back jumpers.

Do I want JR driving around half the game? No. But a couple possessions? To rest Bron, while still on the court? :nerd: Way I see it, a couple Delly feeds to Moz, a couple JR drives and suddenly, Bron is on the court, but not exerting as much energy, AND you let the other players get involved other than non stop defense against one of the greatest offenses in the league.

The cavs posted Timo in game 3 and got ran out the building. Delly was like 3/20

JR can't put the ball on the floor well at all. That's a huge misconception of his game. JR is allowed to be JR. He said it himself. If he could put it on the deck and "probe," he would. He doesn't do it, because he can't. He isn't good enough to do so, especially against the league's best defense.

It isn't a narrative, it's the reality of the situation. Look at the players we are talking about to produce in the NBA finals. JR SMITH, IMAN SHUMPERT, DELLAVADOVA, come on man. The man does need help.

He picked half his team dude. He chose this roster, damn near hand picked them. (outside of the injuries) Lest we remind, aren't Kyrie and Love two guys that have battled injuries every year? :nerd:

The Cavaliers got ran out of the building in game 4 with Mozgov scoring because Lebron didnt help him like he should have (7-22)

If cavs are down big tomorrow lebron is faking a broken wrist and ending the game in a supporting cast
He's gonna fake a disease that is going to force him to retire. Which was also his "secret motivation"

calm down folks, just jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom