• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
More importantly, it seems like even bigs with offensive games that cannot protect the rim are becoming undervalued. Guys like Zbo, West, Pekovic, Scola, Kanter, B Lopez, etc. (even Okafor coming in) can all score on the block, but none of them can protect the rim effectively. Teams then have to find a guy that's capable of protecting the rim AND possibly stretching the floor to make a good pairing.

You either need to be able to protect the rim, stretch the floor or be able to defend multiple positions / be a playmaker now in days. It actually makes giving Faried $12M look even worse now because rebounding is important in the league today, but his defense isn't that good, he's too small to protect the rim and he's not even an offensive threat.

Last edited:
Warriors might be starting a small ball revolution in this league. It's a copycat league. There's been small ball in this league before, but don't think anyone has won with it. The closest is the most recent Spurs and that Pistons team, but Spurs still had Tim Duncan and Pistons had Wallace, who are both taller than Green.
umm miami?

laugh.gif
, Amin is underrated

Warriors might be starting a small ball revolution in this league. It's a copycat league. There's been small ball in this league before, but don't think anyone has won with it. The closest is the most recent Spurs and that Pistons team, but Spurs still had Tim Duncan and Pistons had Wallace, who are both taller than Green.

Did you fail to see the Miami teams that won championships by going small? They were some of the most efficient offenses in the history of the league.

Why did they sign Marion/Perkins again?
I agree on Perkins, but Marion wasn't a bad pick up they just literally never used him. He should have at least been given some minutes in this series if everyone is so tired. He's not that bad. Old, but still a veteran baller.

Did you fail to see the Miami teams that won championships by going small? They were some of the most efficient offenses in the history of the league.
This.

More importantly, it seems like even bigs with offensive games that cannot protect the rim are becoming undervalued. Guys like Zbo, West, Pekovic, Scola, Kanter, B Lopez, etc. (even Okafor coming in) can all score on the block, but none of them can protect the rim effectively. Teams then have to find a guy that's capable of protecting the rim AND possibly stretching the floor to make a good pairing.

You either need to be able to protect the rim, stretch the floor or be able to defend multiple positions / be a playmaker now in days. It actually makes giving Faried $12M look even worse now because rebounding is important in the league today, but his defense isn't that good, he's too small to protect the rim and he's not even an offensive threat.

I always hated the contract he received.

What was so funny about it?

Well most of it was comical but my favorite gems are

"Why can’t JR at least handle the ball and probe :rofl: , before going to LeBron? Or Delly move people around, maybe dump it into Moz, and see what’s there,"

"If Scott Brooks doesn’t force Perk on the court, and if Tim Duncan doesn’t miss a 1 foot bunny, or if they grab one rebound, man, he coulda been 0-6 right now. "

"Outside of Kyrie bein hurt, this is what he built for himself"

Marion could match up with Draymond or Barnes....lets see if Coach LeBron does that adjustment :lol:

I would have loved to see the 04-05 Suns vs this Warriors team. I would more so love to see the Warriors defense vs that offense. I'm guessing the Warriors would have their way offensively since the Suns defense was league average :lol:

I would have loved to see the 04-05 Suns vs this Warriors team. I would more so love to see the Warriors defense vs that offense. I'm guessing the Warriors would have their way offensively since the Suns defense was league average
laugh.gif
Or better yet I would have loved to have seen a healthy KD and Russ versus this Warriors team in the playoffs this year.

matrix would be food bruh. theres a reason he doesnt get minutes. that lateral movement is hammer time.

What was so funny about it?

Well most of it was comical but my favorite gems are

"Why can’t JR at least handle the ball and probe :rofl: , before going to LeBron? Or Delly move people around, maybe dump it into Moz, and see what’s there,"

"If Scott Brooks doesn’t force Perk on the court, and if Tim Duncan doesn’t miss a 1 foot bunny, or if they grab one rebound, man, he coulda been 0-6 right now. "

"Outside of Kyrie bein hurt, this is what he built for himself"

So then, you believe the Cavs ONLY chance is for Bron to have the ball, every single possession, for 20+ seconds each time, and no one else can, or should even try, to attempt to do ANYTHING?

That is your belief, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom