• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why haven't the Cavs trapped Curry at all game 4 & 5 tho?
Team is too tired fam
Plus Curry runs the pick n roll well, everytime I see TT and Delly try to double up on Curry, Curry always makes a precise bounce pass to Green or Barnes and they get good looks

Came to say this, his teammates are producing. It's one thing to run the trap and Green or Barnes can't finish, but they are and it's a problem for Cleveland. Also, they have another shooter sitting in the corner w/ Thompson, they will have to rotate exceptionally well in order to cover that weak side corner.

Iggy shooting damn near 20% lower than his normal FT% tho. Law of averages might bite the Cavs in the booty on that one.

Last edited:
Unfortunately it's true, as frustrating as some NT'ers can be to discuss sports with its 10x worse in real life.

Unfortunately I don't live in a town that's too knowledgable or passionate about sports, most people here are band wagon hype beasts who just go with the teams that are hot.

My friends around here make fun of me for being on NT during games, and always ask why I post on here instead of just discuss games with them. I don't wanna be mean so I just say idk it's just a bad habit.

The truth is they have no idea what they're talkin about and make me wanna jump off a ledge

The truth is they have no idea what they're talkin about and make me wanna jump off a ledge
roll.gif

Inconsistencies? You mean calling people out for their constant overreactions and over rating of certain players despite what the actual facts are?

Player A is a top 5 PG of all time? He puts up pretty stats. But wait he can't eem get out of the 2nd round? How can he be elevated over the other great PGs?

Player B is a top 5 or GOAT. Look at his pretty stats. But wait he's 2-3 in the Finals, how can he be elevated over the other greats?

There's levels to this ish, but the overall theme is the same.

Yup. Exactly why Green and Barnes and Iggy are flourishing. Klay not so much lol
Klay doesn't have the ball in his hands, particularly because he's playing a lot of minutes with steph in this series. The Cavs, when it comes to Steph and Klay are doing a pretty admirable job of guarding them when they don't have the rock, but once steph gets it and starts playing pick and roll, that's when things get tricky for them, especially if Draymond is making plays and iggy is making shots because you aren't helping off of Klay. 

In that situation I still endorse trapping steph off that screen roll and allowing Iggy and Draymond to beat me.

Can't wait to ask all those people who said the Cavs weren't going to go out like Memphis because they have Lebron James after Tuesday what happened.

They're chanting GS in 6

I dont see it

Its going to Game 7

Talk about ratings

Talk about all on the line

This is huge

Its going to 7 games b

Yea its gonna take doctor strange type magic for the warriors to beat the cavs in 6

No way in hell. No chance in hell is the nba letting this end in 6

Warriors will have to shoot 90 percent from the field and have lebron miss 15 of his 40 free throw attempts in game 6 to win

Not happening

Last edited:
Can't wait to ask all those people who said the Cavs weren't going to go out like Memphis because they have Lebron James after Tuesday what happened.

You really need to ask people what happened bro? It's not easy to see how deep the Warriors are compared to the CAVS? You need a thorough explanation from people who made incorrect predictions? :lol:

well, yeah. Is not like we are blind. He could of have left I'm the best in the world and said I been here before and I know we can do it. Instead of saying his team is good enough he could of have said, my teammates have stepped up and I have confidence in them and I believe we can win.

Is all about wording, he basically saying that he is the best and he can do it. However he wasn't asked that ..he just said it because he was frustrated ... Just like the countless sgjt that he always say that backfire and he's apologizing for.
He's been giving his teammates props throughout this whole postseason. And it's not an invalid statement. This series wouldn't have been so one-sided if half of the roster wasn't injured. If the wording rubbed you the wrong way that's one thing, but I don't see how that's a big deal. Especially if he wasn't averaging 40-10 and 9.

YEAH MAN! TELL THEM!!! He didn't have to play those tough, competitive Celtics, Bulls, & Hawks..... wait........

LeBron was guarded by the nasty, All-NBA defenders in Jae Crowder, Jimmy Butler and Demarre Carroll 
I'm bringing up reasons why Steph's championship needs to be held in perspective, and your talking about LeBron. I like how everybody makes the Hawks and Bulls out to be a joke now as if some of ya'll didn't believe they were going to beat him. Like the Hawks didn't win 60 games. 

Ya'll hate so much its a sin. It doesn't make sense anymore. The man has gone to 5 finals. He's one out of the only 15 guys that beat the San Antonio Spurs in the Finals. Steph made it to one because the WC PG's were on injury reserve. Had Steph or Klay gotten hurt and the Cavs won, there would be some technicality on them winning. 

Last edited:
Bottom line is, he’s a polarizing player in an age where everything can be dissected. Crap, the guy gets heat for his hairline. I mean, damn people. So I hate being “one of those” and pointing things out. I immediately got labeled last night as “another “Laker” fan” like suddenly I don’t know how to watch basketball or something, because of my favorite team. Like I haven’t watched a few Finals in my lifetime or something. :lol:

Bron is out here with the ball, every second of the game. Delly is a PG, who doesn’t run the point. Bron flutters around between the C position, PF, SF, and PG. And the other 4 guys on the court just fine a niche off that. Then, when Bron sits, you ask those 4 guys to somehow run a cohesive offense when they haven’t been doing that at all for the last 2 months? That’s how good teams are run? Play one way for 45 minutes while he dominates the ball, and then run a legit offense in the 3 minutes your allotted, and that’s in increments of 45 seconds here, or minute twenty there.

If Bron was shooting 50+% and 40+% from 3, and making 85%+ of his free throws, then hey, I can’t complain. But that’s not even close to what he’s doing. He’s also passing when it’s to set up a catch and shoot long range shot, NOT to set up MORE movement with the ball. Why?

Steph passes on a double/switch to Green, who then drives, and has options, kick over here, over there, or finish hisself. Bron? He passes to someone and they immediately shoot it, like, this is the shot I HAVE to take. From 24 feet out. Why? Why can’t Bron draw a double, kick it out, swing it, swing it again, and now you get a 10 footer, rather than a 24 footer? Because the talent around him sucks? Isn’t that basketball 101? Surely they’ve swung the ball around before, somewhere in life.

Why does Bron HAVE to dribble for 22 seconds before something can get done? I always thought the Triangle was a useful bunch of nothing to “sound” like it really did something. But over time I actually did learn that it would do just as Phil said it would, it causes the ball to move around the court, each player touches it, and then towards the end of the clock they would eventually swing it to Shaq, or Kobe, or Pau, and get the shot off. But prior to that, each player would in fact move the ball around and then move without the ball as well. Everyone stays interested, even if they don’t truly shoot it much. Golden State doesn’t run triangle, or anything close, but they pass and pass and pass every possession. That doesn’t come anywhere close to what happens with this Cleveland “offense”. Why can’t JR at least handle the ball and probe, before going to LeBron? Or Delly move people around, maybe dump it into Moz, and see what’s there, and then go to Bron if nothing good is there? I mean, I don’t want Bron getting the ball with 4 on the clock every possession, but does he really HAVE to dribble the first 18 seconds before finding what he wants? He can’t play off the ball, ever?

Bron at the top of the circle. Bron on the wing. Bron on the block. Every possession is 4 guys standing there waiting for him to decide what to do. And what’s funny, if it wasn’t for Tristan Thompson rebounding a lot of his misses, this series woulda been a sweep even with these triple doubles and 40 point games. But has anyone brought that up yet? I’m sure it will get swept under the rug, and the “he has no help” narrative will grow and grow.

Bron left the Heat, to go “home”, right after the Cavs won the #1 pick 3 times in 4 years. :lol: :nerd:

We all pretty much accept that they traded for Love to work in LeBron’s window NOW, as opposed to over the course of the long(er) term. Bron’s boys, James Jones and Mike Miller came with him. They traded for a rim protector (Mozgov) and JR/Shump to get a more defensive presence on the roster. He somehow managed to clash with Love, not sure how accurate that is or isn’t, but Love never fit in with the rest of the team. Bron even calls the plays and tells Blatt what to do. But now he has no help? He chose this. He picked most of these dudes. Outside of Kyrie bein hurt, this is what he built for himself, just like when he joined Wade in Miami. Funny thing is, I remember back in Miami everyone tried to say he needed more help there too. It was always Wade’s fault, or Bosh or Chalmers (well, that one might have been right :lol: ) and now here we go again. Everywhere he plays, he needs more help. But he calls all the shots, and somehow gets credited as the guy that’s the “great teammate” but once he faces the West and his Nintendo numbers come up empty, he gets to wear check my stat shirts, and people like me go back to our normal lives. :lol:

If Scott Brooks doesn’t force Perk on the court, and if Tim Duncan doesn’t miss a 1 foot bunny, or if they grab one rebound, man, he coulda been 0-6 right now. :wow: :lol:

But that doesn’t matter. He’s got 2. He won back to back. He’s a great GREAT player. But there seems to be a lot of people that want to shade every other player in the league, but want his record clean for some reason. I’m not that guy. Everyone got a smudge on their resume, it happens. But I’m not gonna sit back and let everyone go on and on and on about this and not step back and examine the how’s and why’s. If that makes me a hater, or bitter Laker fan, or whatever else people will project onto me, so be it. Iono, maybe I just don’t know anything about basketball and am not enlightened enough to see his true greatness, not being able to be a weapon from mid-range, or from deep, or the free throw line, or having an impact anymore on defense, or overcoming “exhaustion” when beating the overrated Hawks without Al Horford, Thabo, Korver, and Carroll on one leg, at home, when Kyrie was still at least playing some….. who knows, maybe he’ll flip the switch and win these next two games and my tune will change. Maybe I’ll crown him like he did himself when he became the “chosen one”

Bron left the Heat, to go “home”, right after the Cavs won the #1 pick 3 times in 4 years. :lol: :nerd:

We all pretty much accept that they traded for Love to work in LeBron’s window NOW, as opposed to over the course of the long(er) term. Bron’s boys, James Jones and Mike Miller came with him. They traded for a rim protector (Mozgov) and JR/Shump to get a more defensive presence on the roster. He somehow managed to clash with Love, not sure how accurate that is or isn’t, but Love never fit in with the rest of the team. Bron even calls the plays and tells Blatt what to do. But now he has no help? He chose this. He picked most of these dudes. Outside of Kyrie bein hurt, this is what he built for himself, just like when he joined Wade in Miami. Funny thing is, I remember back in Miami everyone tried to say he needed more help there too. It was always Wade’s fault, or Bosh or Chalmers (well, that one might have been right :lol: ) and now here we go again. Everywhere he plays, he needs more help. But he calls all the shots, and somehow gets credited as the guy that’s the “great teammate” but once he faces the West and his Nintendo numbers come up empty, he gets to wear check my stat shirts, and people like me go back to our normal lives. :lol:

If Scott Brooks doesn’t force Perk on the court, and if Tim Duncan doesn’t miss a 1 foot bunny, or if they grab one rebound, man, he coulda been 0-6 right now. :wow: :lol:

But that doesn’t matter. He’s got 2. He won back to back. He’s a great GREAT player. But there seems to be a lot of people that want to shade every other player in the league, but want his record clean for some reason. I’m not that guy. Everyone got a smudge on their resume, it happens. But I’m not gonna sit back and let everyone go on and on and on about this and not step back and examine the how’s and why’s. If that makes me a hater, or bitter Laker fan, or whatever else people will project onto me, so be it. Iono, maybe I just don’t know anything about basketball and am not enlightened enough to see his true greatness, not being able to be a weapon from mid-range, or from deep, or the free throw line, or having an impact anymore on defense, or overcoming “exhaustion” when beating the overrated Hawks without Al Horford, Thabo, Korver, and Carroll on one leg, at home, when Kyrie was still at least playing some….. who knows, maybe he’ll flip the switch and win these next two games and my tune will change. Maybe I’ll crown him like he did himself when he became the “chosen one”

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

You really need to ask people what happened bro? It's not easy to see how deep the Warriors are compared to the CAVS? You need a thorough explanation from people who made incorrect predictions? :lol:

No I'd really like to get more insight on this irrational faith they have in LeMeats ask the time, like he's some Teflon Don.

Last edited:
And by taking Bogut out, Blatt has to take Mozgov out...

Kerr's adjustments although almost 2 full games late, have shifted the series.
Probably would be series over if Kerr made the adjustments in Game 3 already
Mozgov already got exposed yesterday for not being able to cover the pick in roll against a quicker Green
As long as GSW controls the pace, Cavs are screwed

if steph or iggy gets the mvp will lebron pull a dwight and tell the world that "even though i lost, i am a MVP" 

Bottom line is, he’s a polarizing player in an age where everything can be dissected. Crap, the guy gets heat for his hairline. I mean, damn people. So I hate being “one of those” and pointing things out. I immediately got labeled last night as “another “Laker” fan” like suddenly I don’t know how to watch basketball or something, because of my favorite team. Like I haven’t watched a few Finals in my lifetime or something. :lol:

Bron is out here with the ball, every second of the game. Delly is a PG, who doesn’t run the point. Bron flutters around between the C position, PF, SF, and PG. And the other 4 guys on the court just fine a niche off that. Then, when Bron sits, you ask those 4 guys to somehow run a cohesive offense when they haven’t been doing that at all for the last 2 months? That’s how good teams are run? Play one way for 45 minutes while he dominates the ball, and then run a legit offense in the 3 minutes your allotted, and that’s in increments of 45 seconds here, or minute twenty there.

If Bron was shooting 50+% and 40+% from 3, and making 85%+ of his free throws, then hey, I can’t complain. But that’s not even close to what he’s doing. He’s also passing when it’s to set up a catch and shoot long range shot, NOT to set up MORE movement with the ball. Why?

Steph passes on a double/switch to Green, who then drives, and has options, kick over here, over there, or finish hisself. Bron? He passes to someone and they immediately shoot it, like, this is the shot I HAVE to take. From 24 feet out. Why? Why can’t Bron draw a double, kick it out, swing it, swing it again, and now you get a 10 footer, rather than a 24 footer? Because the talent around him sucks? Isn’t that basketball 101? Surely they’ve swung the ball around before, somewhere in life.

Why does Bron HAVE to dribble for 22 seconds before something can get done? I always thought the Triangle was a useful bunch of nothing to “sound” like it really did something. But over time I actually did learn that it would do just as Phil said it would, it causes the ball to move around the court, each player touches it, and then towards the end of the clock they would eventually swing it to Shaq, or Kobe, or Pau, and get the shot off. But prior to that, each player would in fact move the ball around and then move without the ball as well. Everyone stays interested, even if they don’t truly shoot it much. Golden State doesn’t run triangle, or anything close, but they pass and pass and pass every possession. That doesn’t come anywhere close to what happens with this Cleveland “offense”. Why can’t JR at least handle the ball and probe, before going to LeBron? Or Delly move people around, maybe dump it into Moz, and see what’s there, and then go to Bron if nothing good is there? I mean, I don’t want Bron getting the ball with 4 on the clock every possession, but does he really HAVE to dribble the first 18 seconds before finding what he wants? He can’t play off the ball, ever?

Bron at the top of the circle. Bron on the wing. Bron on the block. Every possession is 4 guys standing there waiting for him to decide what to do. And what’s funny, if it wasn’t for Tristan Thompson rebounding a lot of his misses, this series woulda been a sweep even with these triple doubles and 40 point games. But has anyone brought that up yet? I’m sure it will get swept under the rug, and the “he has no help” narrative will grow and grow.

a.gif~c200

I'd love to see the update on the legacy thread after this is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom