• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So then, you believe the Cavs ONLY chance is for Bron to have the ball, every single possession, for 20+ seconds each time, and no one else can, or should even try, to attempt to do ANYTHING?

That is your belief, correct?

I said that?

Marion could match up with Draymond or Barnes....lets see if Coach LeBron does that adjustment
laugh.gif
no he couldnt

So then, you believe the Cavs ONLY chance is for Bron to have the ball, every single possession, for 20+ seconds each time, and no one else can, or should even try, to attempt to do ANYTHING?

I said that?

Well I'm asking, what ARE you saying? You pointed those things out, what exactly are you countering? Or is your laughing gif and rolley smileys the extend of your reply?

Give or take, yes this is their best chance of wining. 

Give or take, yes this is their best chance of wining. 

Then I don't want to hear another word about Bron needing more help, when the entire game plan is to simply stand around and let him do everything. Don't blame them, when they're being told, just stand around and let Bron do whatever he wants, just make sure you hustle and play defense with your hair on fire.

Well I'm asking, what ARE you saying? You pointed those things out, what exactly are you countering? Or is your laughing gif and rolley smileys the extend of your reply?

I'm saying i think it's funny that you want a guy who has almost refused to drive the lane to all of a sudden change his mind and attack and that you'd rather have the ball in dellavedova's hands as a play maker so he can throw more stupid lobs to nobody

I have nothing against ball movement or having other guys be play makers but none of them have shown an ability to do that so far.

And that what if what if scenario of him being 0-6 was downright Chappelle level funny

I just find it funny that you posted that and dudes praised it like you were droppin knowledge when in reality if those guys were good decision makers they wouldn't be relying on LeBron as much.

but damn I can't just have a laugh at things I find funny?

Then I don't want to hear another word about Bron needing more help, when the entire game plan is to simply stand around and let him do everything. Don't blame them, when they're being told, just stand around and let Bron do whatever he wants, just make sure you hustle and play defense with your hair on fire.
Have you seen delly try and go one on one or try and play pick and roll? Throwing those incredible lob passes or dribbling into nowhere and turning it over?

Have you seen JR Smith this entire season? (Or for his entire career for that matter?)

Have you seen Iman shumpert go one on one and explore, only to continuously blow layups?

What you're asserting as far as what the cavs could explore is silly. Delly has been a nightmare offensively, JR Smith has been horrific, same with Shump. There's been quite a few times this series where both had chances to aid Lebron and they've been woeful. 

At the end of the day, they are outmatched. Period. I don't know about the whole Lebron needing help thing, that lebron haters try and dismiss, but the facts are in plain sight. This cavs team isn't good enough to beat this warriors team. Their best chance to win are Lebron iso's and hope that 1) Jr, Shump, Delly, are making shots and 2) They double Curry, Hug klay, and hope that Dray Iggy and Harrison are missing.

Lebron "needing help" or w.e. isn't an excuse or whatever, it is what it is. The gameplan isn't to stand around and let lebron do everything but no one else is even capable of doing anything after two dribbles. That's the reality of the situation.

Chris Bosh was still 6-11 so I don't know if that's considered going small
doesnt matter if he was 7'6 he stayed on the perimeter and the heat never played two big men at once.  u can have one big man on the floor and still play small ball.  thats what the cavs are doing with tristan.

So now that Matthew Dellavedova is playing like Matthew Dellavedova again, Lebron needs more help right?

Is that how it works?

Have you seen delly try and go one on one or try and play pick and roll? Throwing those incredible lob passes or dribbling into nowhere and turning it over?

Have you seen JR Smith this entire season? (Or for his entire career for that matter?)

Have you seen Iman shumpert go one on one and explore, only to continuously blow layups?

What you're asserting as far as what the cavs could explore is silly. Delly has been a nightmare offensively, JR Smith has been horrific, same with Shump. There's been quite a few times this series where both had chances to aid Lebron and they've been woeful. 

At the end of the day, they are outmatched. Period. I don't know about the whole Lebron needing help thing, that lebron haters try and dismiss, but the facts are in plain sight. This cavs team isn't good enough to beat this warriors team. Their best chance to win are Lebron iso's and hope that 1) Jr, Shump, Delly, are making shots and 2) They double Curry, Hug klay, and hope that Dray Iggy and Harrison are missing.

Lebron "needing help" or w.e. isn't an excuse or whatever, it is what it is. The gameplan isn't to stand around and let lebron do everything but no one else is even capable of doing anything after two dribbles. That's the reality of the situation.

View media item 581783

So now that Matthew Dellavedova is playing like Matthew Dellavedova again, Lebron needs more help right?

Is that how it works?
Doesn't work like this.

1) If Dellavadova actually continued his offensive output (which was pretty bad for most of the series sans game 3) then well...he probably would still need more help because..

2) The Warriors weren't making shots. Delly catching "fire" coincided with Draymond and Harrison being awful. If they aren't awful, delly's offensive output doesn't even matter. They need more than Dellavadova and Lebron to beat the dubs.

So yes, "he does need more help"

Lebron needs to go back to what he was doing in games 2 and 3

Not sure why he suddenly decided to stop making his teammates better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom