• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The other side of the coin is this. Take Lebron off that team and they're once again getting a lottery pick, even with Kyrie healthy and Kevin Love healthy. Put any other top 10 player in the league right now on that team and they're not in the finals. It's as simple as that. What they are doing is working, they're just missing shots down the stretch. The going small for Warriors worked because if they would have left Bogut in there, this series would be over, period. So Cavs made a switch last night and it worked for all but the last five minutes, and Shump did everything he could to throw that game away. This isn't some massive run out by the Warriors. I don't know why people keep saying that. If anything it's opening up everyone else's eyes in the league just how to beat the Warriors. This is their chance to get a trophy, they need to man up and do it, because I don't see them having this chance again so soon.

how to beat the warriors? lol. how do you beat the warriors? going small? they're great at it. how many other teams can match them going small? cavs are only even close because of LBJ and to a lesser extent dell's d. paws. this isn't showing the league how to beat them. its just showing the league that if you thought you could beat their regular lineup, they can flip everything and change the whole game.

So when Lebron loses, do we celebrate his Finals loss as if our team won the title or how are we supposed to react??

I'm pretty new to this, not sure I even went out of my way to hate on Kobe this much when I hated him.

OGs fill me in pls

Last edited:

4/6 is not nearly a good enough sample size to suggest that he's good in the paint.

How are his season numbers there as far as finishing, and making plays? I'm asking because I really don't know. The eye test for me tells me he struggles to beat people off the dribble and as a result has to hoist 3's and step back jumpers.
jr can mos def get to the cup.  why he doesnt more often idk but he can

dellysupernova was the reason. not bron. and game 2, warriors were one rebound away from a win after the draymond block on bron.

Yes, Lebron was the reason. Come on Freeze what lol

delly was the reason because he prevented steph from getting comfortable and running the warriors the way they're supposed to be run. curry struggles, the whole team struggles for the most part. bron was giving body blows, but dellavedova was cutting the head of the snake off.

He picked half his team dude. He chose this roster, damn near hand picked them. (outside of the injuries) Lest we remind, aren't Kyrie and Love two guys that have battled injuries every year?
nerd.gif
Pretty sure when Lebron picked this team, he was picking them under the assumptions that Kyrie and Love would be healthy.

You're going with the whole injury history thing which could predict another. I don't agree with that. Injuries are what they are, just unfortunate, and unlucky. 

He picked half his team dude. He chose this roster, damn near hand picked them. (outside of the injuries) Lest we remind, aren't Kyrie and Love two guys that have battled injuries every year?
nerd.gif
This keeps getting ignored. These are HIS people. Dudes were praising GM and coach Lebby all playoffs long, but now his guys aren't producing when they're not playing in the JV league anymore partly because HE wants to have the ball and make every play. 

Lebron needs to brush up on his medical skills then.

Because everyone knew how injury prone Myrie and Love are.

EVERYONE.

Last edited:
delly was the reason because he prevented steph from getting comfortable and running the warriors the way they're supposed to be run. curry struggles, the whole team struggles for the most part. bron was giving body blows, but dellavedova was cutting the head of the snake off.
All that means is that Delly was "a" reason, not the reason. They both played huge roles in winning that game. Team sport. 

That doesn't make sense. If he "can" get to the cup, but doesn't do it...how can you say that he "can" do it? Based on what?

He picked half his team dude. He chose this roster, damn near hand picked them. (outside of the injuries) Lest we remind, aren't Kyrie and Love two guys that have battled injuries every year? :nerd:
This keeps getting ignored. These are HIS people. Dudes were praising GM and coach Lebby all playoffs long, but now his guys aren't producing when they're not playing in the JV league anymore partly because HE wants to have the ball and make every play. 

Exactly.

In the East, the Cavs would already have won the series 4-1 or 4-0 and Bron would sit atop that throne.

But out West.........well, yeah. :lol:

So when Lebron loses, do we celebrate his Finals loss as if our team won the title or how are we supposed to react??

I'm pretty new to this, not sure I even went out of my way to hate on Kobe this much when I hated him.

OGs fill me in pls

I think you might need more help than Lebron :lol:

nerd.gif
They've gone cold, no other way to say. Same way Klay has gone cold for games this series.

Exactly.

In the East, the Cavs would already have won the series 4-1 or 4-0 and Bron would sit atop that throne.

But out West.........well, yeah.
laugh.gif
Which I said before the series started, against the best (West) you need Love and Kyrie to be competitive and win. They don't have those pieces so it is what it is.

Yes lebron picked these players but he picked them hoping and assuming that they would be healthy. So Lebron shouldn't have picked these players because of injuries that we're going to happen in the future that he didn't know about?

All that means is that Delly was "a" reason, not the reason. They both played huge roles in winning that game. Team sport. 

That doesn't make sense. If he "can" get to the cup, but doesn't do it...how can you say that he "can" do it? Based on what?

abilty =/= willingness.

He can do it, he just opts to shoots. Lebron can attack every play, but he opts to shoots 80% of the time.

OGs fill me in pls
You know how at the end of return of the Jedi the Death Star blows up and they cut to various parts of the Galaxy to show people celebrating the vanquishing of a great evil? It's pretty much exactly like that

OGs fill me in pls
You know how at the end of return of the Jedi the Death Star blows up and they cut to various parts of the Galaxy to show people celebrating the vanquishing of a great evil? It's pretty much exactly like that

MY DUDE :pimp: :lol: :rofl:

He picked half his team dude. He chose this roster, damn near hand picked them. (outside of the injuries) Lest we remind, aren't Kyrie and Love two guys that have battled injuries every year? :nerd:

Exactly . Everyone knows they were injury prone and inexperienced.

Everyone knew Miller, Jones, Perk, Haywood and Marion were corpses.

Joe Harris......:lol:

Dellevadova :lol:

They are in the finals because the East is terrible.

Last edited:
Exactly.

But out West.........well, yeah. :lol:

Which I said before the series started, against the best (West) you need Love and Kyrie to be competitive and win. They don't have those pieces so it is what it is.

Yes lebron picked these players but he picked them hoping and assuming that they would be healthy. So Lebron shouldn't have picked these players because of injuries that we're going to happen in the future that he didn't know about?

In fairness, if Kyrie and Love are playing, this series is even easier for GSW, because the Cavs wouldn't play even close to this level of defense. No way, no how.

They are offensively challenged, no doubt, but this defense they play now, with Delly, Shump, Tristan, and Moz is :wow: compared to where they were the first 3 months of the season. Love and Kyrie aren't doin that.

abilty =/= willingness.

He can do it, he just opts to shoots. Lebron can attack every play, but he opts to shoots 80% of the time.
Lebron "can't" attack every play, it isn't that easy 
laugh.gif
 If he could, he would.

JR can't get to the rim because he can't. That's what it appears to me. In your world, if he can but doesn't, that just means he isn't willing....I guess. Regardless, He puts it on the deck to hoist struggle 3's and long 2's which works in the east but when you play someone out west it doesn't work like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom