• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Which I said before the series started, against the best (West) you need Love and Kyrie to be competitive and win. They don't have those pieces so it is what it is.

Yes lebron picked these players but he picked them hoping and assuming that they would be healthy. So Lebron shouldn't have picked these players because of injuries that we're going to happen in the future that he didn't know about?
He knew their injury history though. He should have been prepared that one or both of them would not be available at some point. 

He picked half his team dude. He chose this roster, damn near hand picked them. (outside of the injuries) Lest we remind, aren't Kyrie and Love two guys that have battled injuries every year? :nerd:

Exactly . Everyone knows they were injury prone and inexperienced.

Everyone knew Miller, Jones, Perk, Haywood and Marion were corpses.

Joe Harris......:lol:

Dellevadova :lol:

They are in the finals because the Bulls imploded during the playoffs.

fixed

All that means is that Delly was "a" reason, not the reason. They both played huge roles in winning that game. Team sport. 

That doesn't make sense. If he "can" get to the cup, but doesn't do it...how can you say that he "can" do it? Based on what?
its makes sense because i said he "can" get to the cup not that he "does" consistently. i know he can drive based on watching him play. knicks usually were at there best when he was aggressive and driving to the paint. hes displayed it a few times this series too

This keeps getting ignored. These are HIS people. Dudes were praising GM and coach Lebby all playoffs long, but now his guys aren't producing when they're not playing in the JV league anymore partly because HE wants to have the ball and make every play. 

Who keeps saying these things? The only ones I see saying GM Lebby or Coach Lebby are his haters when they once again try to pin everything on him.

Where are the Cavs fans now???

mean.gif

(sans @FinallyFamous

Which I said before the series started, against the best (West) you need Love and Kyrie to be competitive and win. They don't have those pieces so it is what it is.

Yes lebron picked these players but he picked them hoping and assuming that they would be healthy. So Lebron shouldn't have picked these players because of injuries that we're going to happen in the future that he didn't know about?
He knew their injury history though. He should have been prepared that one or both of them would not be available at some point. 
Again you cannot predict someone getting their arm pulled out of the socket. Kyrie I'll give you, but K Love's no one could have seen.

In fairness, if Kyrie and Love are playing, this series is even easier for GSW, because the Cavs wouldn't play even close to this level of defense. No way, no how.

They are offensively challenged, no doubt, but this defense they play now, with Delly, Shump, Tristan, and Moz is
eek.gif
compared to where they were the first 3 months of the season. Love and Kyrie aren't doin that.
It goes both ways though. If Kyrie and Love are playing, perhaps they score enough points to win? Maybe Lebron is fresher down the stretch because Love and Kyrie can carry the load for some stretches? Hypotheticals are weird because we don't know how Kyrie and Love would have been out there. Love is a pylon down there but he can rebound, and Kyrie in game 1 was very good defensively.

I just don't think, defense be damned, that they are better suited against GSW w/o love and kyrie. At the end of the day, playing against the Warriors (or any team out west really) you need as much offense as you can to win and one would hope that a lineup of Kyrie Shump Bron Love / TT and Timo would be good enough to give you a shot at winning. The cavs with their current lineup had no shot at winning this, the fact that they have 2 wins (so far) is a credit to Lebron's greatness in all honesty. 

In fairness, if Kyrie and Love are playing, this series is even easier for GSW, because the Cavs wouldn't play even close to this level of defense. No way, no how.

They are offensively challenged, no doubt, but this defense they play now, with Delly, Shump, Tristan, and Moz is :wow: compared to where they were the first 3 months of the season. Love and Kyrie aren't doin that.

I agree and disagree.

Defensively, sure, Love and Kyrie would not be better in that department but offensively, they'd help a ton. Right now it's too easy for the Warriors D. They only need to focus on Bron and that's it. With Kyrie and Love, they'd be able to draw more fouls, set up different offensive schemes but probably MOST important...give Bron more than 20 seconds of rest the entire game. That's where i feel they miss those two the most. Cavs can't afford to have Bron sit for any extended periods of time due to them having no other healthy play maker on their roster right now. People overlook this as if this isn't probably the biggest disadvantage for them right now.

I mean I guess, but they are both relatively young players. You don't decide to not play with a 26 and 23 year old talent like Kyrie and Love because of previous injuries.

Luck plays a factor. They are great players. You play with them, and hope that they don't get hurt again. They did, it happens.

You don't "not" choose to play with someone because of something like injury history. 

its makes sense because i said he "can" get to the cup not that he "does" consistently. i know he can drive based on watching him play. knicks usually were at there best when he was aggressive and driving to the paint. hes displayed it a few times this series too
Delladova has made successful Drives to the cup before. He doesn't do it consistently because he can't.

Just because you do it every once in awhile doesn't mean you can do it.

There's guys in the league who have scored 28 points in a game. Do you think they can do that consistently? No, not at all. 

There's a certain skill and ability to be able to be a wing that can put it on the deck and get to the cup consistently. JR doesn't have those skills. It's apparent in the shots he takes. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom