• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not like they stink and don't belong in the NBA at all. Some of these guys can be effective NBA players in lesser roles. It's not their fault, but due to the circumstances right now, they're in roles that they're not suited for and are in way over their heads. None of these non-LeBron players are cut out to be a #2 or #3 option on offense on a successful team.

Agreed.

That's why people say he needs more help, which i'm sure the haters already know. That's why its' funny when JR, Moz, Delledova or whoever else has ONE good game and dudes wanna bring out the, "oooh does Lebron still need more help?" Uhh, actually, yea he does, because it's not the NCAA where you win ONE game and get the title. NONE of those fools mentioned can keep that one good game up for an entire series.

yea cause your overlooking his lack of iq.  u think one of the best athletes on the floor can't get to the rim? 

he even showed it a little in game 2

clearly has the ability but since everything in the cavs offense now has to run through lebron for some reason he is relegated to jacking up threes and the contested twos he loves so much

1) That new york year was an outlier. I don't have the numbers in front of me, but every year before and after that he was still pretty much a jumpshooter who occasionally drove. What i'm getting at is that he can only do it on occasion. Being able to do it consistently is a skill, and if he had that skill he would be an all star. It's not that he isn't willing to do it, its that he can't. He's approaching 30 too, if he hasn't done it consistently by now, when will he?

2) Those gsw highlights are again, just occasional drives. Over the course of an entire series, you see how much times he drives and the outcome of those drives. Give him an elevated role and encourage him to drive and nothing good will come of it. He doesn't have the elite first step or strength to consistently get to the rim and finish in traffic, especially at this point in his career.

At this point I would put more blame on Shump than JR these days. All JR has done is miss shots and have a couple of bonehead fouls. Shump is literally throwing it to GS and being afraid to take any shots and then his gimmie shots are just wildly out of control for no reason. He's more unexplainable than JR right now.

JR Is jus lazy and doesnt take the game serious no different than Nick Young 
Neither of those guys are really good basketball players, relative to their roles on the teams they play on. You don't win rings in the NBA with Nick Young, JR Smith, Crawford, and other "super 6 men" types.

haven't seen a Knicks joke about JR & Shump in a minute
nerd.gif
eyes.gif
Knicks are already a joke there's no need to run it into the ground

so...if when lebron wins..he makes his teammates better...than when he loses...he has no help....why did he choose to stop making his team better...?...is this not his fault...by that logic..?

so...if when lebron wins..he makes his teammates better...than when he loses...he has no help....why did he choose to stop making his team better...?...is this not his fault...by that logic..?

his teammates stopped wanting to get better

Essentially Bron is in an all win situation with these Finals when it comes to legacy (according to some). He loses, the team had no shot to win with their lineup and no star ever could have done it with this group. He wins, he carried the worst team and franchise ever to a championship. Win/win right there (win)

fixed it for ya
You think it's as simple as a mindset change. I think it's more than that. I think there's a certain physical ability that is necessary to be able to consistently get to the rim and score, that's why James Harden and other wings are all stars and guys like Crawford and JR Smith aren't. Agree to disagree though.

Essentially Bron is in an all win situation with these Finals when it comes to legacy (according to some). He loses, the team had no shot to win with their lineup and no star ever could have done it with this group. He wins, he carried the worst team and franchise ever to a championship. Win/win right there (win)
Lebron on some clear eyes, full heart, can't lose type steeze 
mean.gif

The difference between the cavs wins and losses are the role players stepping up and not being terrible

You think it's as simple as a mindset change. I think it's more than that. I think there's a certain physical ability that is necessary to be able to consistently get to the rim and score, that's why James Harden and other wings are all stars and guys like Crawford and JR Smith aren't. Agree to disagree though.
i posted video evidence displaying the ability.  the way a player attacks is 100% their mindset and iq level.

basically

i posted video evidence displaying the ability.  the way a player attacks is 100% their mindset and iq level.
So....

If I post a video right now of Derek Fisher or someone not only driving to the hoop and dunking on someone, would you say he has the ability to do so and the only reason why he didn't was because of his mindset and Iq level?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom