• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even better if you take away all the bricks he's shooting over 100% from the field, he's been phenomenal this series
roll.gif
the caping in full force out here

I agree. So what's the solution?
LOL
obviously not a delly iso but set some screens for shooters, back screen for lebron, pick and roll with mozgod/thompson has been money all playoffs.  just switch it up every now and then because when u iso lebron everytime u are giving the defense time to rest.  even the man guarding lebron isn't spending too much energy since bron uses at least half the shot clock before he makes his move

The Cavs have been outscored by 35 during this series.

LeBron is -22 overall.

Mozgov +6

Thompson - 52

JR Smith -54

Right now Cavs kinda in a lose/lose situation

When they aggressively trap Steph or Klay and ignore Draymond, Draymond has been able to make plays that leads to him getting fouled or finding a wide open Iggy or Barnes.

When they've stopped trapping Steph last night, his 4th quarter happened.

so pretty much the Cavs find difficulty guarding the Warriors >D

series is over on tuesday

Last edited:
The rest of the Cavaliers are ball watching becaue Lebbywiinks is dominating the ball so much. This no help stuff is garbage.

I think stopping the trap on Steph was a good idea, but they should stop relying on Dell to guard Steph. Put him on Barnes and let LeBron guard him.

it's all opinion.  dude was saying u needed to be at 50% to be having a good performance.  didn't agree. that's all

obviously not a delly iso but set some screens for shooters, back screen for lebron, pick and roll with mozgod/thompson has been money all playoffs.  just switch it up every now and then because when u iso lebron everytime u are giving the defense time to rest.  even the man guarding lebron isn't spending too much energy since bron uses at least half the shot clock before he makes his move

Yep, their offense is too predictable. They really don't run anything. Just ISO Bron and hope he makes something happen. Horrible strategy but he's their only playmaker with Kyrie out so it is what it is.

so pretty much the Cavs find difficulty guarding the Warriors >D

series is over on tuesday

YESSIR!

[quote name="Chester McFloppy"]NT a couple months ago: Russ doesn't deserve MVP because the Thunder didn't make the playoffs.
NT over the last week: LeBron deserves finals MVP even if they lose.

#NTLogic

View media item 1583063[/quote]I mean, that's the way inconsistencies go. It's like people who discredit one guy for never going far in the playoffs and failing yet again, then a couple months later have nothing but slander for a guy in his 6th Finals and playing very impressively. People are just funny like that.

Last edited:
tbh, even if Cavs loses, they still won an internal championship :lol:

who would have guessed that they would pushed the Warriors this far without two of their best players?

[quote name="Mister Friendly"]Ok let's lower the bar

Lebron should shoot higher than 45 percentage then[/quote]Definitely true.

tbh, even if Cavs loses, they still won an internal championship :lol:

who would have guessed that they would pushed the Warriors this far without two of their best players?

For sure! Naw i hear you. I thought it was going to be a EASY wrap after they lost Kyrie.

Hell, even BEFORE they lost Kyrie I thought it would be done in 5 so i give them credit for making it a pretty fun series at least but i'm still amazed that some people really thought they had a chance against the Warriors. If it was a 5 game series, then sure. But 7? Come on now. :smh:

[quote name="Mr Cashfl0w"]The rest of the Cavaliers are ball watching becaue Lebbywiinks is dominating the ball so much. This no help stuff is garbage.[/quote]I've said for years that heroball causes a stagnant offense, and that's no different now.

Originally Posted by Mr Cashfl0w  
The rest of the Cavaliers are ball watching becaue Lebbywiinks is dominating the ball so much. This no help stuff is garbage.
I've said for years that heroball causes a stagnant offense, and that's no different now.
Its also what got them to the Finals in the first place. The Finals isnt the place to completely abandon what you know, this is one of the most if not the most Iso heavy teams in the league. They had the #1 and #3 producing Iso players in the league, and their 6th man lives and dies by Iso.

This is what the Cavs were going to be in the Finals we all knew this, which is why I never thought they were going to win the series.

What's funny is that Lebrona fan went from:

Cavs in 5

To

Cavs in 6

To Cavs in 7

If the Cavs loose they'll go to:

Lebron can't do it all by himself, watch next season. LoL

The best thing about this finals it has really revealed the most intellectually dishonest among us.

I dunno. Nothing can be said anymore without getting called this or that unless it's unrelenting praise for a guy shooting 38-39%, hitting absolutely no mid range shots, making 20% of his 3's in the postseason, and not doing anything of relevance defensively. Or 71% of his free throws.

But triple doubles and no help, that MUST be the focus, nothing else shall be allowed.

For some reason....... :\

[quote name="Mister Friendly"]Nothing saves any player from slander, y'all know this :lol:[/quote]I just wish we had more people with a balance instead of extreme, stubborn, blatant leans one way or the other.

Some of the same dudes who are crying about Lebron slander

Slander Jordan, Magic, Bird, Duncan, Wilt , Kareem any chance they get

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom