• Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moscow gave them 28 points, then they stop playing him

Center is one of the few positions the Cavaliers have a clear advantage

i know kyrie is out but if lebron played off the ball just a little bit more not only would he be less tired but his fg % probably wouldn't be as atrocious

cavs offense is way too predictable right now let delly run some plays

i still can't get over this 
mean.gif

He's getting double teamed sometimes when drives thru the lane but there's also many possessions when he dribbles over 5 times in the post facing single coverage

Let's not act like Lebron has got doubled all the time this series
fair enough. but when u have to take 35 shots, it's tough to maintain 50% fg.  plus a lot of non calls counts as a fga.  mid 40% on 35+ attempts is great numbers i think.  where's he at?  I don't even know.

It's cause he didn't really know what to do last game in the beginning when they started doubling him.

He's not used to being doubled so he became a bit of a liability.

Still stupid that he only got like 9 mins though after putting up a 28 pt game.

He's getting double teamed sometimes when drives thru the lane but there's also many possessions when he dribbles over 5 times in the post facing single coverage

fair enough. but when u have to take 35 shots, it's tough to maintain 50% fg.  plus a lot of non calls counts as a fga.  mid 40% on 35+ attempts is great numbers i think.  where's he at?  I don't even know.

He's 65 of 163 currently... 39.8%

i know kyrie is out but if lebron played off the ball just a little bit more not only would he be less tired but his fg % probably wouldn't be as atrocious

cavs offense is way too predictable right now let delly run some plays

i still can't get over this 
mean.gif
Coach Lebby.

Lebron is shooting 39 percent this series

40% on 37 attempts/gm.  i'll take that on this team any day.  take away 3att/gm that he didn't get a call and he's at 44%.  pretty damn good.

I'm not sure why Cavs don't try putting LeBron on center more. When they did that early in the game, Cavs made a little run, and I think they cut it to 1. Then they put Tristan in and bumped LeBron to the 4.

playing mozgov against the small lineup helped Iggy get good looks

when the warriors go small there really is nobody he can cover

they should have him in when lebron sits tho

IDC about LeBrons shooting percentage at all. Just like I dont harp on Kobe for chucking with lack of talent, LeBrons hand is basically forced here.

Even better if you take away all the bricks he's shooting over 100% from the field, he's been phenomenal this series

It is amazing how much 1v1 GSW has played against him when there's plenty of opportunities to double (however, I agree playing 1v1 when you have GSW SF/PF).

Also, unlike the Chicago series, Bron is getting "rest" on the defensive end. Iggy isn't the scorer like Butler was.

The last two games have not been close.

Tuesday it's over.

2-3 in the finals for lebron.

Cleveland remains without a championship.

I've seen it all.
good analsys right?  haha I'm just saying that it's really hard to be at 50% fgp when you taking 37 shots and they KNOW you are the only one taking shots.

curry was at 41% before last night's game.

Who cares where he was before last night's game? Last night's game counts.

Seriously, the excuses need to stop.

Last edited:
It is amazing how much 1v1 GSW has played against him when there's plenty of opportunities to double (however, I agree playing 1v1 when you have GSW SF/PF).

Also, unlike the Chicago series, Bron is getting "rest" on the defensive end. Iggy isn't the scorer like Butler was.
uh, the bulls aren't the team warriors are.  he's working on D

Right now Cavs kinda in a lose/lose situation

When they aggressively trap Steph or Klay and ignore Draymond, Draymond has been able to make plays that leads to him getting fouled or finding a wide open Iggy or Barnes.

When they've stopped trapping Steph last night, his 4th quarter happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom