• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The idea of watching this thread on TV is hilarious. I would love to see a lot of the conversations in here played out in real life, people would definitely throw hands at some point.

Isn't there some sites where there are live cam thread discussions

was lebron not getting any calls in the fourth?

I saw he was pacing himself yesterday.  conserving for fourth.  i think he has a gameplan to get his teammates involved as much as possible.  get them some confidence.  he needs them to play well if they going to win and he is playing for game 7.

Curry hits 3's like it's a layup.  incredible

Just called that grown man "mini"?

sick.gif
mean.gif
"miniature point gawdd" **** is so annoying 
laugh.gif

Game 7 is on 2 days rest.So CLE should have a shot in that one.

The issue for CLE is game 6 is tomorrow :lol: & they looked awful the last time they only had 1 day off.

They have to continue giving Bron picks when he's being guarded by Iggy, but the supporting cast has to knock down open threes.

They also need Steph to miss a few of those contested shots that he hit last night.

so curry has been absolutely atrocious now ... really ... 10 -20 2x, 8-17 (47%), 5-23 (lousy) and 13-23 ... c'mon man ... while lebron is shooting 39.9% from the field ... 

so now 8-17 is atrocious ... or maybe you want to elaborate and focus on his turnovers b/c that would strengthen a weak argument. If curry took 32 shots he's avg 50. 

there is all types of nonsense in this thread but stop it ... Lebron is putting up amazing stats but the team just stands and watches him while he puts up 32 shots ... i don't care how many shots his guys miss ... thompson can do work in the post, so can mozgov, they're not all world but i'd bet they're doing better than 39.9%. the cavs dont' have the firepower from deep, focus on taking good 2 point shots. 

Curry is the MVP if the warriors win. this give the MVP to lebron stuff is ridiculous. 

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh not really... and you made the point in your own comment. Lebron is playing with 4 NTers out there YET...not only have they been in all but one game; they've won two and had a hell of a chance to take a 3rd. I doubt he'll win it if he Cavs lose but Lebron James is CLEARLY the most valuable member of either squad. GSW would have won this series in 3 games without Lebby.

Last edited:
There

Screaming A just confirmed it

He has no biz getting MVP if he loses

End of discussion

Right :rolleyes.....

I'm going out on a limb right now and saying that the Splash Bros. will both show up tomorrow night to seal the deal

It's going 7, can't see the cavs losing tomorrow.

Why not? They haven't really been close in the last 2 games. I'm not guaranteeing a win for the Dubs tomorrow or anything, but would not surprised me at all if they close it out in Cle.

was lebron not getting any calls in the fourth?

I saw he was pacing himself yesterday.  conserving for fourth.  i think he has a gameplan to get his teammates involved as much as possible.  get them some confidence.  he needs them to play well if they going to win and he is playing for game 7.

Curry hits 3's like it's a layup.  incredible
He nearly had a triple double at the half. How was he pacing himself?

He nearly had a triple double at the half. How was he pacing himself?
just what it looked/felt like to me.  he was mainly playing the perimeter and setting folks up on third.  maybe he was tired from the first half.  took a long break at end of quarter.

i remember jordan was so good at pacing himself.  he knew he could get 8pts/qtr without even trying

If Lebron was shooting like 50 pct I'd give him a pass but he's shooting sub 40 percent that's up there with some of the worst shooting performances in the NBA Finals history

If Lebron was shooting like 50 pct I'd give him a pass but he's shooting sub 40 percent that's up there with some of the worst shooting performances in the NBA Finals history
he's double/tripled team on a lot of his shots.  not getting a lot of calls for the best player in the league.  we beat this to death, but he doesn't have a lot of help.

Why not? They haven't really been close in the last 2 games. I'm not guaranteeing a win for the Dubs tomorrow or anything, but would not surprised me at all if they close it out in Cle.

I mean it could happen, but I'd be shocked if Lebron goes out like that. Although, it would be funny

he's double/tripled team on a lot of his shots.  not getting a lot of calls for the best player in the league.  we beat this to death, but he doesn't have a lot of help.

He's getting double teamed sometimes when drives thru the lane but there's also many possessions when he dribbles over 5 times in the post facing single coverage

Let's not act like Lebron has got doubled all the time this series

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom