Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm LeBron I'm sitting out a good portion of the beginning of next season

All of these Finals appearances are taxing and will catch up to him sooner than later :x

Lemme guess, your'e gonna go to Miami for a good portion of the 1st of the season

And come back and dominate

Gotcha

Kerr and his team have done an amazing job coaching wise.

Bet that young video coordinator who recommended Iggy starting is getting a promotion next season.

They're chanting GS in 6

I dont see it

Its going to Game 7

Talk about ratings

Talk about all on the line

This is huge

Its going to 7 games b

Steven A telling the Warriors fans "they punking out cause they dont want a game 7"
roll.gif
 is this fool serious ??

Last edited:
They're chanting GS in 6

I dont see it

Its going to Game 7

Talk about ratings

Talk about all on the line

This is huge

Its going to 7 games b

At first I found it impossible for Cleveland to win in oracle for a game 7 but now I'm convinced if it goes 7 lebron and co. will win it. That pressure for GS especially in front of the home crowd...GS for all intent purposes should've swept CLE as soon as Kyrie went down. For it to get to a 7, I will not bet against lebron

Ain't nobody scared of Rich Paul and them boys. Lebron isn't above criticism, especially when he says some of the stuff he says
Steven A doesn't criticize him at all bro. Their was a seismic shift with his attitude against towards Lebron after he used to come at his neck because of his failures. They probably tuned him out now he's actually a schill for paul and lebron

Last edited:
We all know not to take 1st Take all the way serious

Their discussions are just the same in here as on there

tr000

I really want Scott Foster for Game 6. Just imagine the ratings for that :lol:

Man, I wouldn't know what to think of the league if they did that. :lol:

It's crazy to me that they haven't done something about him, especially considering he was the closest guy to another ref that was working for Vegas.

Steven A doesn't criticize him at all bro. Their was a seismic shift with his attitude against towards Lebron after he used to come at his neck because of his failures. They probably tuned him out now he's actually a schill for paul and lebron

I can see SAS being a cronie for lebron and Rich. A couple goodie bags and a ride around Miami in a Bugatti and he was hooked

The idea of watching this thread on TV is hilarious. I would love to see a lot of the conversations in here played out in real life, people would definitely throw hands at some point.

What's your point? Half the people in here never saw mj play. People are acting like it's impossible for somebody to lose and win the mvp. Who else would you possibly give it to? Curry who was absolutely atrocious for 2 games?
so curry has been absolutely atrocious now ... really ... 10 -20 2x, 8-17 (47%), 5-23 (lousy) and 13-23 ... c'mon man ... while lebron is shooting 39.9% from the field ... 

so now 8-17 is atrocious ... or maybe you want to elaborate and focus on his turnovers b/c that would strengthen a weak argument. If curry took 32 shots he's avg 50. 

there is all types of nonsense in this thread but stop it ... Lebron is putting up amazing stats but the team just stands and watches him while he puts up 32 shots ... i don't care how many shots his guys miss ... thompson can do work in the post, so can mozgov, they're not all world but i'd bet they're doing better than 39.9%. the cavs dont' have the firepower from deep, focus on taking good 2 point shots. 

Curry is the MVP if the warriors win. this give the MVP to lebron stuff is ridiculous. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom