• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
vDrzQTO.gif

GOAT
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
What is this.

The more that I see it, the more I'm starting to like it.

Last edited:
i have been looking at that lebron celebration for like 3 minutes now and i still dont understand 

why is putting a loaded gun in a holster the point of emphasis? 

Before game 2 someone posted a vid of Steph hitting a shot from the tunnel leading to the locker room. Half court is like a FT compared to that.

lebron walking around all proud with his arm in the air for everyone to see after hitting a basic shot 
roll.gif

i have been looking at that lebron celebration for like 3 minutes now and i still dont understand 

549418928.gif

Russell jammed guns he just finished firing into the holsters at the speed of light.

Firing two guns while they are in the holster is such a Westbrook thing to do. Plaxico rolling over in his cell.

549418928.gif

Russell jammed guns he just finished firing into the holsters at the speed of light.
at least russ looked like he was blowing smoke off the barrels before jamming them in, something you do after shooting

lebron looks like he did research on all the steps required to load and cock a gun before putting it in the holster 

Lol im assuming he is trying to say he just let emptied a whole clip by hitting that 3 so he reloaded the mag and put his burner back in his holster...
wink.gif

I don't get this stupidity. His celebrations are awkward. Like he doesn't know what he's doing but trying to do something great. SMH

Seems like his loading a gun cocking it and put it in the holster. Makes no sense.

I'm convinced the return home letter was 15% him and 85% his publicist.

Last edited by a moderator:

Teaching the kids to put the guns down. Good guy that Bron

(After loading and cocking the gun though).....hmm confusing

Last edited:
ib0ugILKsZ07Hn.gif

This is cool IDC what anyone says. We need more choreographed celebrations

Last edited:
Lol im assuming he is trying to say he just let emptied a whole clip by hitting that 3 so he reloaded the mag and put his burner back in his holster...:wink:
if that was the case, he would not be cocking the gun, but rather letting the slide go forward. Either way, stupid.

ib0ugILKsZ07Hn.gif

This is cool IDC what anyone says. We need more choreographed celebrations
I think this is the worst celebration ever. I really don't understand it. Further more, you talk about choreographed, if you seen that game is like he was confused ... He was high stepping off the court and celebrating and he didn't know what to do and stumbled up to that. **** was terrible.

Dude is a terrible role model when he freestyle. He needs to be prep before hand. All the time, really.

Last edited:
Ah the Internet age. It's what allows us to spend the time before a game breaking down the meaning of a player's post-shot celebration. We're lucky. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom