• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="EarldaGoat"]View media item 1581640[/quote] Interest level: WANT.

No Whole Foods around me. Gonna have to check the Co-op, but I'm pretty sure they don't have it. I always look at the peanut butter section, because I love cashew butter and sunflower butter and hazelnut cocoa butter and stuff like that.

I don't even like drinking during games I wanna watch anymore. It affects me because I can't really focus as much, I don't remember the games or specific plays of the game and I can't analyze what's going on during the game.

I really did think the game was yesterday... 
mean.gif

Sat down all ready at 8 just to find out the game is tomorrow (today). 

Oh well... Game day 
nthat.gif

Interest level: WANT.

No Whole Foods around me. Gonna have to check the Co-op, but I'm pretty sure they don't have it. I always look at the peanut butter section, because I love cashew butter and sunflower butter and hazelnut cocoa butter and stuff like that.

Cashew Butter in the cabinet as we speak

Sunflower Butter tho?

Never even knew it existed, but now u got my interest level sky high

And I've been on the hunt for Pistacchio Butter ever since dude from the movie Gamer mentioned it

Last edited:
I don't even like drinking during games I wanna watch anymore. It affects me because I can't really focus as much, I don't remember the games or specific plays of the game and I can't analyze what's going on during the game.
dont like drinking period , Im with a wax pen and a bubbler chillin
pimp.gif

pb&j love
pimp.gif

game day, hoping for another gs blowout

[quote name="illest35"]Sunflower Butter tho?

Never even knew it existed, but now u got my interest level sky high[/quote]Really thick. I pretty much only use it for one thing, specifically: an English muffin w/ sunflower butter & honey. It'll tear up your bread if you try to make a sammich out if it. But an English muffin w/ sunflower & honey? Yessir.

I love to drink during games. Makes things more enjoyable. Drinking makes anything enjoyable. #alcoholic

But seriously, I three beers max won't hurt your memory during a game

I love to drink during games. Makes things more enjoyable. Drinking makes anything enjoyable. #alcoholic

But seriously, I three beers max won't hurt your memory during a game

Agreed but its never only 3 beers for me. I'm a huge binge drinker, similar to my friends.

i go OG milk, almond, and sometimes coconut.

never ever ever do soy milk

Wish this were game 7. I need either Finally Famous or the Warriors fans to have e-paws put on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom