• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I've never actually searched for a clip of Jordan flopping. This one is pretty funny (although the dude who uploaded it annoyingly put a text comment  in it midway through)...

How is this flopping?

You can be in pain and still perform.

judging by the title its a butt hurt lebron fan that's reaching

no one in league history fakes being hurt more than lebron 

Basically. 

flopping is practically a necessity now. but even a decade ago, it wasn't a huge part of the game. guys just didn't flop. 
Yeah I agree it has gotten a lot worse and pervasive. I remember seeing some quote from Kobe that kind of summed it up where he talks about a difference between "taking a charge" and flailing around from little contact.

Vlade the Visionary
pimp.gif

back in the day flopping was just falling down, these days dudes act like they just got shot by the 50 cal

doing 360 ballerina moves after the whistle 

That Mankind comment from last night about Lebby was so on point. Somebody should splice that Jim Ross call over it. 

No one in here cares about adv stats and inefficiency until LBJ starts playing inefficient.

Now all of a sudden it matters?

:lol:

JR Smith is the only player on the team right now capable of creating his own shot and dudes want Miami pace & space LBJ to make an appearance.

It's not gonna happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, if/when I go to Europe, it wouldn't be for sausage, it would be for the other thing

#amsterdam
Light of Red?

Kind of worth it.

Shops of coffee?

Better have some self control.... or you'll find yourself blacked out at the end of your stay there and all you have to show for that part of your trip is pictures that you have no memory of taking |I  

Needless to say, I'll be BYKE in Amsterdam as well after I go thru Germany on my way to England :lol:

Thanks for the advice. And Yes to the light of red lol

No one in here cares about adv stats and inefficiency until LBJ starts playing inefficient.

Now all of a sudden it matters?

Advance stats are always brought up in this thread. Always. 
And usually discredited,
laugh.gif
Ah, I see what you're saying.

But I'm sure the opposite is also true. Guys that usually go ape poop over advance stats aren't speaking up for it now. 

loks like taro bubble tea

It is!!! It's crack. Also copped this yogurt bread and garlic baguette. Post workout carbs for real.

I love Korean bakeries. They gon introduce Kor fried chicken next week too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom