• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 87% sure I went to the same place, fancy sausages and imported beer. Made for an enjoyable meal
I went to some place down near Venice that had great sausages and craft beers called Wurstkuche. Lot of nice cutie pie waitresses as well. 

Where's the quote bro? I'm dying to hear what he said
I think he was referencing a Windhorst story on ESPN, but I'm not sure.  Here are the Lebron quotes from the story. EDIT: I don't know if this is what he was talking about though since their being actual quotes doesn't really seem like Lebron is speaking "through" Windhorst. 

"That's the coach's decision if he decides he wants to go deeper in the bench," James said. "We haven't played many guys throughout this playoff run. I think it would help some of the guys that are playing some high minutes, for sure. Just give guys a couple minutes here, a couple minutes there. But I think the coaching staff will try to do what's best to help us be physically and mentally prepared for Sunday.  We don't have many options as far as lineups we can go to, but we can make adjustments," James said. "That's what you do throughout a series."

Last edited:
lebron tries so hard to make all his potential struggles public so he has an excuse for yet another failure 

Last edited:
I just can't get with Lebron because of that 2011 finals failure speech and the way he treats us normal people.

Doesn't have to be a dbag about everything all the time. Dude won't talk to Guillermo and he seriously blamed the cameraman for himself flopping last night. I get most celebs/athletes are like that but he seems extra douchey. One injury in his highschool career and dude could've easily been one of us

i wonder if anyone ever questioned the jordan flu game and thought he was acting. jordan is overall a way better actor than lebron. 

article-spacejamweb-0221.jpg

nthat.gif

I just can't get with Lebron because of that 2011 finals failure speech and the way he treats us normal people.

Doesn't have to be a dbag about everything all the time. Dude won't talk to Guillermo and he seriously blamed the cameraman for himself flopping last night. I get most celebs/athletes are like that but he seems extra douchey. One injury in his highschool career and dude could've easily been one of us
the 2011 failure speech was a low blow and a break from his PC / endorsement-riding character... but he basically spoke the truth. which is why it is all the more uncomfortable haha 

i think it was something like "Cavs players think Blatt should play more guys off the bench"

cavs players = bron

Basically. Windhurst reported Cavs players were questioning Blatt. Windhorst is LBJs puppet. We know why that story is coming out.

I've never actually searched for a clip of Jordan flopping. This one is pretty funny (although the dude who uploaded it annoyingly put a text comment  in it midway through)...

Jordan had the flu game

Lebron has the self inflicted head injury game 
i'm not a lebron fan, but people downplaying him gettin his wig split and sayin it didn't even have a little bit to do with his bad performance the rest of the game are kinda foul. he's been completely shut out in the 4th quarter of game 4 for the past number of finals, but he went 4-14 after flopping into the camera

I've never actually searched for a clip of Jordan flopping. This one is pretty funny (although the dude who uploaded it annoyingly put a text comment  in it midway through)...

How is this flopping?

You can be in pain and still perform.

How is this flopping?

It just doesn't seem like he hits him that hard. I guess he could have just caught him in the right spot.  I just thought it was an interesting video. I don't remember seeing Jordan flop much, so I've never searched for it before.

i'm not a lebron fan, but people downplaying him gettin his wig split and sayin it didn't even have a little bit to do with his bad performance the rest of the game are kinda foul. he's been completely shut out in the 4th quarter of game 4 for the past number of finals, but he went 4-14 after flopping into the camera
4-14 after the camera? hes averaging ~39% this whole series. it falls right in line with what hes been doing the entire series. you've been blinded by espn statlines

How is this flopping?

judging by the title its a butt hurt lebron fan that's reaching

no one in league history fakes being hurt more than lebron 

flopping is practically a necessity now. but even a decade ago, it wasn't a huge part of the game. guys just didn't flop. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom