[No 56k] Monday Night Football 2-2 Chicago Bears @ 4-0 Detroit Lions

The Lions D-Line is anxious to say the least. It works but they get burned a nice amount by quick outside runs.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Too bad they don't have your offensive schemes.
you keep making these references that barely anybody gets ... you follow me around in threads referring to a couple posts I made about being a fotball coach and training with the Vicks ... both are facts ... hop off my bung pow ...

The Lions suck ...

Let's see if they throw it up to CJ and score again ... Can't believe Romo sucks so god damn bad that we lost to this horrid squad ...

Told ya'll Stafford is some ***! ... Whole team is some ***! ... Let's see if it's close enough to toss the ***! up to CJ at the end of the game ... #CowboysSuck

Brandon Merriweather
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by RKO2004

The Lions D-Line is anxious to say the least. It works but they get burned a nice amount by quick outside runs.

the term youre looking for is over-pursuit

Thank you.

I

A concept that I will never understand. Are you supposed to half heartedly chase the person with the ball in fear they might reverse field? I'm not goin' at you it's just an idea I don't get.

I think fraij and young money changed screen names this dude fraij ain't got nothing nice to say about anybody on the bears
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Lions defense needs to step it up. Allowing way to many quick passes. Cutler isn't going to sit in the pocket, need to get up there and bump these TE's and receivers. Also over pursuing like crazy and running right by Forte half the time, someone needs to hit him every time at the line of scrimmage regardless if he has the ball or not. Offensively playcalling has been mediocre at best. That run play up the middle is garbage and Best isn't built for that, and you can only run that WR screen so many times. Stafford overthrowing a couple open big plays:smh: Dude needs to settle down. I think Lions make adjustments and take control the 2nd half like they have the past 2 weeks.

Originally Posted by Old English

I

A concept that I will never understand. Are you supposed to half heartedly chase the person with the ball in fear they might reverse field? I'm not goin' at you it's just an idea I don't get.

No, however you are not supposed to out run the play.....you need to stay in a position where a tackle can be made, no matter if the ball carrier cuts left or right.....over-pursuit is when you use your speed and not your fundementals to attempt (and fail) to make a tackle

Back
Top Bottom