[No 56k] Monday Night Football 2-2 Chicago Bears @ 4-0 Detroit Lions

laugh.gif
that's one.

see that %+#$ is ignorant ... team is some %+#$ they wont do %+#$ against a solid team ... and yes that means the Cowboys arent solid ... the Bears suck ... the Lions suck ... the Packers are going to %+#$ on this bum %#% squad ...

aaaaaand Megatron makes the Bears look like the chumps they are.

look at it this way, the way the Bears are playing..we're sure to get a top draft pick next season.

Originally Posted by msaba07

Let's not forget the Lions were gifted a game last week ... team is absolute garbage aside from a few jump balls to CJ ... Literally, that is their entire offense ... that and a few check downs to Pettigrew ... Can't run to save their lives ...

I see you on your clown %%!% again. That's cool.

see that %+#$ is ignorant ... team is some %+#$ they wont do %+#$ against a solid team ... and yes that means the Cowboys arent solid ... the Bears suck ... the Lions suck ... the Packers are going to %+#$ on this bum %#% squad ...

They cant pick their schedule, bro.....

Calvin playing with the sliders up

great design by the offensive coordinator? LMAO, throw the ball up and hope this big guy catches it ... great design ... *@@% outta here ...

Let's not forget the Lions were gifted a game last week ... team is absolute garbage aside from a few jump balls to CJ ... Literally, that is their entire offense ... that and a few check downs to Pettigrew ... Can't run to save their lives ...

you mad?

yea, you mad.

great design by the offensive coordinator? LMAO, throw the ball up and hope this big guy catches it ... great design ... *@@% outta here ...
Why are you even in this thread?

I used to hate Cutler. But to be honest the guy gets beat up like none other. He still goes hard on EVERY snap.

I won't ever question his toughness again. Too bad his team sucks and their fans are idiots.

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

I used to hate Cutler. But to be honest the guy gets beat up like none other. He still goes hard on EVERY snap.

I won't ever question his toughness again. Too bad his team sucks and their fans are idiots.

@#*+ you too

Back
Top Bottom