[No 56k] Monday Night Football 2-2 Chicago Bears @ 4-0 Detroit Lions

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

ESPN Chicago reports Lions DT Nick Fairley (foot) will make his NFL debut against the Bears on Monday Night Football this week. Fairley has reportedly told friends and family that he's been given the green light this week. The No. 12 overall pick resumed practicing on a limited basis Wednesday. He will play in a backup role behind starters Corey Williams and Ndamukong Suh throughout the season.
Oct 6 - 2:38 PMSource: ESPN Chicago

Jay-Cutler-Chicago-Bears-Practice.jpg

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/stor...etroit-lions-nick-fairley-debut-chicago-bears
http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/stor...etroit-lions-nick-fairley-debut-chicago-bears
awwwwwwwwwww *@+#

I think this is going to be a major coming out party for Detroit. Home game after that big win vs Dallas, the fans are going to be rowdy, on Monday Night infront of the nation, defensive line gonna eat Cutler alive.

Their priority has to be stop Forte and it's a wrap.

Lions win by multiple touchdowns.

MNF in Detroit for the first time in 10 years, with a 5-0 start on the line. Ford Field will be nuts.

Originally Posted by HighRep87

Forte does well against the Lions, Bears 31 Lions 28
Nah, you're just salty from last weeks loss to the Lions.  Lions are going to eat the Bears alive.  Cutler is going to get rocked out of the game and the stadium is going to explode.

Speaking of qbs getting rocked out the game one qb hasn't finished the game the last 2 times we played wanna guess which one it was.........

My man put a shotgun in his mouth a shotgun my god if I wanted to kill myself that would be almost at the bottom of the list.

Getting pumped for this game!! Feel like this is the biggest test the Lions have faced yet as far as the opposing defense. Hopefully they get off to a good start and the defense holds steady at the beginning.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Exclusive preview of tonight's game:

Spoiler [+]
lion-and-cub.gif

won't lie that @+@$ was funny but that's a cub .......
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom