[No 56k] Monday Night Football 2-2 Chicago Bears @ 4-0 Detroit Lions

Dat Schwartz
devil.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by CasperJr

And people say we ain't got the worst o line
30t6p3b.gif

How have they not addressed that is crazy.

And Jerry Angelo has the nerve to say that Cutler isn't going to playing well until he trusts his O Line. Cam you blame the guy?

This is the worst quarter of football I've ever seen. By a mile. The WNBA is better than this (or so I've heard). 

I've been watching the same offense since forever...I don't know how anybody in the front office still has a job.

Let's not forget the Lions were gifted a game last week ... team is absolute garbage aside from a few jump balls to CJ ... Literally, that is their entire offense ... that and a few check downs to Pettigrew ... Can't run to save their lives ...

Originally Posted by msaba07

Let's not forget the Lions were gifted a game last week ... team is absolute garbage aside from a few jump balls to CJ ... Literally, that is their entire offense ... that and a few check downs to Pettigrew ... Can't run to save their lives ...
Art thou upset?

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by msaba07

Art thou upset?

Yeah, i was blown at that dumb %@* game ... but I maintain the truth and the truth is the Lions are a fluke of a team right now ...

lovei smith and that guy from the colts have to be two of the most awful coaches in the nfl. am i wrong?

Back
Top Bottom