[No 56k] Monday Night Football 2-2 Chicago Bears @ 4-0 Detroit Lions

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Lions defense needs to step it up. Allowing way to many quick passes. Cutler isn't going to sit in the pocket, need to get up there and bump these TE's and receivers. Also over pursuing like crazy and running right by Forte half the time, someone needs to hit him every time at the line of scrimmage regardless if he has the ball or not. Offensively playcalling has been mediocre at best. That run play up the middle is garbage and Best isn't built for that, and you can only run that WR screen so many times. Stafford overthrowing a couple open big plays:smh: Dude needs to settle down. I think Lions make adjustments and take control the 2nd half like they have the past 2 weeks.

ya'll team is garbage ... better hope CJ gets a prayer again ... Cuz Stafford sucks and the rest of your offense sucks ... Don't worry, he will launch it up to CJ on some [Jon Gruden] Genius offensive playcalling [/Jon Gruden] type steez ...

Originally Posted by CasperJr

I think fraij and young money changed screen names this dude fraij ain't got nothing nice to say about anybody on the bears
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Not sure if you could even gravedig a comment by me giving props to the Bears... Its just that youngmoney overpowers all my comments cause hes so strung out on 4 Loko's actin wild.
roll.gif

Lions defense needs to step it up. Allowing way to many quick passes. Cutler isn't going to sit in the pocket, need to get up there and bump these TE's and receivers. Also over pursuing like crazy and running right by Forte half the time, someone needs to hit him every time at the line of scrimmage regardless if he has the ball or not. Offensively playcalling has been mediocre at best. That run play up the middle is garbage and Best isn't built for that, and you can only run that WR screen so many times. Stafford overthrowing a couple open big plays:smh: Dude needs to settle down. I think Lions make adjustments and take control the 2nd half like they have the past 2 weeks.

you don't really want to bump Hester and knox when you sending heat do you?

Originally Posted by msaba07

ya'll team is garbage ... better hope CJ gets a prayer again ... Cuz Stafford sucks and the rest of your offense sucks ... Don't worry, he will launch it up to CJ on some [Jon Gruden] Genius offensive playcalling [/Jon Gruden] type steez ...
Dude you have to be one of the worst posters on this board.  Go troll somewhere else.  Your Cowboys suck and the Lions are 4-0, you are obviously mad.  You can call them a fluke or whatever, but at the end of the day they are a legit team with a winning record.

The offensive game plan revolves around CJ though... 
eyes.gif

As a fan of the NFL, not the Cowboys just football. 

I say the Bears win, they are the better team! 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

No, however you are not supposed to out run the play.....you need to stay in a position where a tackle can be made, no matter if the ball carrier cuts left or right.....over-pursuit is when you use your speed and not your fundementals to attempt (and fail) to make a tackle
laugh.gif
  like the blind leading the blind in here ...

Dude you have to be one of the worst posters on this board.  Go troll somewhere else.  Your Cowboys suck and the Lions are 4-0, you are obviously mad.  You can call them a fluke or whatever, but at the end of the day they are a legit team with a winning record.
I admit the Cowboys suck, but they should have beat the Lions because they are garbage ... I'm mad that they lost the way they did to a mediocre at best team who is riding a hype wave because they happen to have a tall guy who can jump high ...

they aren't legit and they never were ... Your record is a fluke and the prayers to CJ will stop being answered sooner or later ... Stafford is average at best and will not take this team anywhere ...

Minnesota, Tampa Bay and the Chiefs ... ... ... ...
eyes.gif
and a gifted game from Tony Romo ... The Bears aren't much better but should win this game as long as Megatron doesn't catch a bomb ...

Cowboy fans hating on Detroit left and right. Talking about "well, their offense revolves around their best players." Uhhh, no +#@# ...that's what smart teams do. Find ways to get their best players involve.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Speaking of youngmoney...did he get banned? I haven't seen him in S&T at all

Exposed.  I forgot the exact details but something to do with a strip club 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by msaba07

I admit the Cowboys suck, but they should have beat the Lions because they are garbage ... I'm mad that they lost the way they did to a mediocre at best team who is riding a hype wave because they happen to have a tall guy who can jump high ...

they aren't legit and they never were ... Your record is a fluke and the prayers to CJ will stop being answered sooner or later ... Stafford is average at best and will not take this team anywhere ...

Minnesota, Tampa Bay and the Chiefs ... ... ... ...
eyes.gif
and a gifted game from Tony Romo ... The Bears aren't much better but should win this game as long as Megatron doesn't catch a bomb ...

BAHAHAHAHAAAA

Wrong about everything ALL THE TIME! Dude should just kill himself.

Back
Top Bottom