[No 56k] Monday Night Football 2-2 Chicago Bears @ 4-0 Detroit Lions

hot damn this Bears team sucks! 
I know for a fact they aren't going to the playoffs this year. Hell, we're likely to end up being one of the 5 worst overall teams this season. At least I know now not to waste my Sundays watching this train wreck of a football team.

I hope after this they see our front office is +%%+ and clean house Cuz this o line is on the level as some o lines in middle school

DA Bears? DA Cubs. They are looking terrible out there and now its affecting the defense.

yeah..you guys have fun supporting this bum ahsss team.

I give up. Perhaps ill try watching their games again in a few years.

Originally Posted by sthebest

I'm with you...these front office $*#*#%!% think this team is good. We've had the same problems for the past how many years now and we've done nothing to change them. So frustrating.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

I'm with you...these front office $*#*#%!% think this team is good. We've had the same problems for the past how many years now and we've done nothing to change them. So frustrating.

and whats worse is that
a.) we got EMBARASSED on Monday Night Football

b.) This is the first team that didn't put up a fight against the Lions

c.) The schedule gets harder from here on out and it will be unlikely to even finish at .500, let alone make it into the Playoffs

I hope Jerry Angelo FINALLY gets the axe and we get a competent general manager.

the bear offense...i feel for cutler and forte...the rest of them can go to the cfl
laugh.gif

Maybe Peppers can play O Line?

The Bears need to go all out in the offseason for O Line help.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

and whats worse is that
a.) we got EMBARASSED on Monday Night Football

b.) This is the first team that didn't put up a fight against the Lions

c.) The schedule gets harder from here on out and it will be unlikely to even finish at .500, let alone make it into the Playoffs

I hope Jerry Angelo FINALLY gets the axe and we get a competent general manager.

So %$!%@@* ridiculous...we keep thinking that we can just turn trash players into diamonds in the rough. But we all know nothing's gonna happen to Angelo at the end of the season. Or Lovie. It's sad. 

This is a fustrating performance we have no talent, only talent we have is old....I dont know how Jerry keeps his job him and lovie are supposed to draft defense well...look at how many dlinemen and safeties have we drafted...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Maybe Peppers can play O Line?

The Bears need to go all out in the offseason for O Line help.

They ddint do it this past off season....and they had money to spend......
mad.gif

Originally Posted by MastaMind033

If I was Forte, I would tell the Bears to go +$!% themselves and sign somewhere else this summer

so the bears just gone let him walk huh.....

Originally Posted by CasperJr

If I was Forte, I would tell the Bears to go +$!% themselves and sign somewhere else this summer

Forte would look good in orange and black stripes. We got some $15 million plus because of no Ochoa or Carson. He can have 5 million per year easy.

I can not see why anyone would wanna play with Cutler. Every gesture or expression he makes is so negative. He mopes around everywhere, always isolates himself. Dude is shaking his head at the sensabough for not turning around fast enough to catch the ball. Like what the hell you doing throwing a 4 yard pass down the middle with no timeouts when you need to score now. Nothing is ever on Cutler, at least thats the way he sees it.

Dude is a bum, I cant stand him. I guess I dont really care cause its good for the Packers that this bum will never win, but again why would anyone wanna play with this dude. Its never cmon guys we can do this. Its im gonna go sit on the bench alone and sulk cause its all your guys fault. When good QBs scream at their players its constructive. Cutler doesnt do anything but pout.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

They let Olin Kruetz walk, they'd probably let him walk too. At This point, I say Urlacher, Hester, and Forte should seek a trade.Since I don't plan on watching any more Bears games in the future, the outcome of our season won't matter to me.
take a good look folks..we're well on our way to being the Detroit Lion team of a few years ago. 
tired.gif

There are so many problems with this team. For four years, we've had three glaring weaknesses: offensive line, wide receiver, and safety. Instead of fixing these problems, Jerry Angelo spends his time signing/dropping TE's, backup RB's, and DT's while we're tens of millions under the cap. And then he has the audacity to defend his work:

http://espn.go.com/chicag...-defended-offensive-line

I don't understand how he still has a job. Martz continues to be stubborn and refuses to change his gameplan. I've always defended Lovie, but if the defense isn't producing, he should go as well. He's never been good at in-game adjustments/decisions, but his strengths were coaching the defense/motivating players. When his Cover 2 is giving up big plays, the defense is broken.

Back
Top Bottom