Nintendo to Unveil Next-Gen Console at e3 2011 vol. Here we go

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

I want a pokemon mmorpg
idc if the console cost $600 & the games cost $90, if it has a pokemon mmorpg it is copped
pimp.gif

eek.gif
never though much of the Wii and i lobe the Pokemon games on DS. If this were to happen I'd cop just for the Pokemon
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

I want a pokemon mmorpg
idc if the console cost $600 & the games cost $90, if it has a pokemon mmorpg it is copped
pimp.gif

eek.gif
never though much of the Wii and i lobe the Pokemon games on DS. If this were to happen I'd cop just for the Pokemon
pimp.gif

Why is Nintendo competing to make their system more powerful than PS3 and 360 though? Shouldnt they be competing to make it more powerful than the PS4 and 720...

Thats what Microsoft and Sony will be doing, competing against eachother to make their current products better than eachothers. Not to make it better than their old ones.

Just because Nintendo is unveiling their system in June doesnt mean they have a head start on Microsoft or Sony either. Nintendos system is coming out in 2012. The 720 and the PS4 will most likely be coming out in 2012 as well. They're just unveiling their systems later on. Guarantee you this will not be better than the Xbox 720 or PS4.

But.

If they come out with a Pokemon MMORPG im coppin the hell outa that 
laugh.gif

Why is Nintendo competing to make their system more powerful than PS3 and 360 though? Shouldnt they be competing to make it more powerful than the PS4 and 720...

Thats what Microsoft and Sony will be doing, competing against eachother to make their current products better than eachothers. Not to make it better than their old ones.

Just because Nintendo is unveiling their system in June doesnt mean they have a head start on Microsoft or Sony either. Nintendos system is coming out in 2012. The 720 and the PS4 will most likely be coming out in 2012 as well. They're just unveiling their systems later on. Guarantee you this will not be better than the Xbox 720 or PS4.

But.

If they come out with a Pokemon MMORPG im coppin the hell outa that 
laugh.gif

I really dont know if it is in Nintendos best interest to go after the hardcore games...
They showed that they are great at bringing in that casual audience, and with it alot more money.

Very interested in seeing the specs, though.

I really dont know if it is in Nintendos best interest to go after the hardcore games...
They showed that they are great at bringing in that casual audience, and with it alot more money.

Very interested in seeing the specs, though.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

It's going to take a lot to regain the support of the hardcore developers and fans who felt betrayed by the wii's gimmicky lackluster gameplay and graphics.

I'm curious to see what's going to drop but it has to completely blow me away for me to even think about copping.

I also wonder what online is going to be like... considering they completely dropped the ball on the last two systems.

If theres one thing I know about Nintendo fans its that they're loyal.

It's going to take a lot to regain the support of the hardcore developers and fans who felt betrayed by the wii's gimmicky lackluster gameplay and graphics.

I'm curious to see what's going to drop but it has to completely blow me away for me to even think about copping.

I also wonder what online is going to be like... considering they completely dropped the ball on the last two systems.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Loyal to the franchises, yes. Mario, Metroid, and Zelda are personal favorites... but none of them made me go out and get a wii.

Like I said... I'm doubtful but open to the idea that Nintendo might blow us away with some new stuff.

I just can't see them dropping a title that takes the market away from online giants like  COD, Gears of War and halo.

-don't confuse what I just said with them being unsuccessful. They've got the kiddie and casual game market down cold, with MS and Sony playing catch up... but if they're moving into the core gaming market pushing "significantly better" performance than 6 year old systems (
laugh.gif
), they better come with something that blows me away.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Loyal to the franchises, yes. Mario, Metroid, and Zelda are personal favorites... but none of them made me go out and get a wii.

Like I said... I'm doubtful but open to the idea that Nintendo might blow us away with some new stuff.

I just can't see them dropping a title that takes the market away from online giants like  COD, Gears of War and halo.

-don't confuse what I just said with them being unsuccessful. They've got the kiddie and casual game market down cold, with MS and Sony playing catch up... but if they're moving into the core gaming market pushing "significantly better" performance than 6 year old systems (
laugh.gif
), they better come with something that blows me away.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

It's only right Nintendo goes out like Sega. Hopefully once the console flops they can be a third party dev. I don't know anyone who os interested on buying a new game system anytime soon.

eyes.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Go out like Sega?!? Nintendo is in first and its not even close, the "real" systems are just competing for 2nd.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

It's only right Nintendo goes out like Sega. Hopefully once the console flops they can be a third party dev. I don't know anyone who os interested on buying a new game system anytime soon.

eyes.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Go out like Sega?!? Nintendo is in first and its not even close, the "real" systems are just competing for 2nd.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by SensitiveLoser

whats good with a new smash bros game, brawl was wack

Smash is dead the creator and his studio said it's over and he's moved on.

OSAFDISAFDSAF WHAT?!  This was easily Nintendo's best franchise.

Back
Top Bottom