Nintendo to Unveil Next-Gen Console at e3 2011 vol. Here we go

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

it all comes down to the online portion of the system IMO.
Really? The Wii has done extremely well without a dedicated online gaming infrastructure.
roll.gif
roll.gif
dudes got jokes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I don't know if people realize that the child market is perhaps bigger then the hardcore gamer market.

Children play video games way more then adults. So nintendo should keep making kiddie games because they sell. But it would be nice to have more mature titles. There can still be kid games and adult games on a console they don't need to make it like the did the wii where the whole console was geared toward family friendly games.

The average gamer is 18-34 yr old guy
laugh.gif
but I think the younger demographic is a faster growing one.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I don't know if people realize that the child market is perhaps bigger then the hardcore gamer market.

Children play video games way more then adults. So nintendo should keep making kiddie games because they sell. But it would be nice to have more mature titles. There can still be kid games and adult games on a console they don't need to make it like the did the wii where the whole console was geared toward family friendly games.

The average gamer is 18-34 yr old guy
laugh.gif
but I think the younger demographic is a faster growing one.

once nintendo gets some good games then ill care, Wii was garbage. made for toddlers so unless to come out with a controller like ps and xbox then they fail.

once nintendo gets some good games then ill care, Wii was garbage. made for toddlers so unless to come out with a controller like ps and xbox then they fail.

I want a pokemon mmorpg
idc if the console cost $600 & the games cost $90, if it has a pokemon mmorpg it is copped
pimp.gif

I want a pokemon mmorpg
idc if the console cost $600 & the games cost $90, if it has a pokemon mmorpg it is copped
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PraVokal

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

I dont believe for one second that its gonna be significantly more powerful that the PS3 and Xbox 360.
Ducktales till I see it at E3

This. 

Not sure why it's so hard to believe.

The PS3 and Xbox run on obsolete technology. Word to Moore's law. Nintendo can easily afford to make a system more power than PS3/Xbox.

Computer Engineering 101 fellas

Originally Posted by PraVokal

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

I dont believe for one second that its gonna be significantly more powerful that the PS3 and Xbox 360.
Ducktales till I see it at E3

This. 

Not sure why it's so hard to believe.

The PS3 and Xbox run on obsolete technology. Word to Moore's law. Nintendo can easily afford to make a system more power than PS3/Xbox.

Computer Engineering 101 fellas

Originally Posted by wheaties

the wii and gamecube were both terrible imo because im mainly a sports/fps player like most of you guys. But i can never hate on nintendo but they have to realize that the kiddie games needs to end and they need to start making some games with real graphics and not that cartoon cell shaded stuff every time. But if they make a real good zelda release a lot of the classic nintendo games new mariokart and smash bros and develop a good fps series from nintendo themselves they can definitly be putting sony and microsoft on there heels. 
How is Nintendo supposed to make a real graphics for their existing first party stuff (ie. Mario, Donkey Kong, Kirby, ect.) . All you guys that strictly play CoD, Madden, & 2k need to realize that there are many other games and graphics aren't the only deciding factor in a game being good. In fact, some of the best looking games have come out on the Wii.  Okami, Super Mario Galaxy 2, and Kirby Epic Yarn just to name a few. Good graphics =/= most realistic is all I'm saying

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2, New Super Mario Bros Wii, Kirby Epic Yarn, Donkey Kong Returns, Metriod Prime Trilogy, Resident Evil 4 Wii, Mario Kart, Twilight Princess, Brawl, Punchout! Wii, BoomBlox, Super Paper Mario, MadWorld, Sin & Punishment, Tatsunoko vs Capcom. I hear those are pretty good games

Originally Posted by wheaties

the wii and gamecube were both terrible imo because im mainly a sports/fps player like most of you guys. But i can never hate on nintendo but they have to realize that the kiddie games needs to end and they need to start making some games with real graphics and not that cartoon cell shaded stuff every time. But if they make a real good zelda release a lot of the classic nintendo games new mariokart and smash bros and develop a good fps series from nintendo themselves they can definitly be putting sony and microsoft on there heels. 
How is Nintendo supposed to make a real graphics for their existing first party stuff (ie. Mario, Donkey Kong, Kirby, ect.) . All you guys that strictly play CoD, Madden, & 2k need to realize that there are many other games and graphics aren't the only deciding factor in a game being good. In fact, some of the best looking games have come out on the Wii.  Okami, Super Mario Galaxy 2, and Kirby Epic Yarn just to name a few. Good graphics =/= most realistic is all I'm saying

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2, New Super Mario Bros Wii, Kirby Epic Yarn, Donkey Kong Returns, Metriod Prime Trilogy, Resident Evil 4 Wii, Mario Kart, Twilight Princess, Brawl, Punchout! Wii, BoomBlox, Super Paper Mario, MadWorld, Sin & Punishment, Tatsunoko vs Capcom. I hear those are pretty good games

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Can't wait for this and super smash VOL 4

I dunno man. SSBB was a letdown in the end to me. Still would much rather play SSBM to this day.

Ganon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Can't wait for this and super smash VOL 4

I dunno man. SSBB was a letdown in the end to me. Still would much rather play SSBM to this day.

Ganon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Back
Top Bottom