Nintendo to Unveil Next-Gen Console at e3 2011 vol. Here we go

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by SensitiveLoser

whats good with a new smash bros game, brawl was wack

Smash is dead the creator and his studio said it's over and he's moved on.

OSAFDISAFDSAF WHAT?!  This was easily Nintendo's best franchise.

Smash is dead, the creator and his studio said it's over and he's moved on.
waitwut. so they just left us with that garbage and said $$++ you? i feel abused.

waitwut. so they just left us with that garbage and said $$++ you? i feel abused.

Pretty much. And it's a good thing we're not getting another.

“I had created Smash Bros. to be my response to how hardcore-exclusive the fighting game genre had become over the years,

“I had created Smash Bros. to be my response to how hardcore-exclusive the fighting game genre had become over the years,

New details have surfaced from yesterday's reports that Nintendo is set to unveil its newest console, codenamed "Project Cafe."

According to our sources, the new Nintendo controller will feature dual analog sticks in addition to standard d-pad and trigger buttons. It'll mirror a Gamecube controller in general function but not in specific form.

French website 01.net has published additional details (via Develop), that say the touch capable screen on the controller is 6 inches in size, but we were unable to confirm the accuracy of the report. Additional details about the console's hardware specs could also not be confirmed.

Players will actually be able to stream game content to the controller screen from the console. It's unclear at this time what type of content it will be, whether it's full games you can take with you on the go, mini-games or applications.

At E3 in June, our sources also said Nintendo will show first and third party titles at the event, but it's unsure if they'll be playable or only in video form.

New details have surfaced from yesterday's reports that Nintendo is set to unveil its newest console, codenamed "Project Cafe."

According to our sources, the new Nintendo controller will feature dual analog sticks in addition to standard d-pad and trigger buttons. It'll mirror a Gamecube controller in general function but not in specific form.

French website 01.net has published additional details (via Develop), that say the touch capable screen on the controller is 6 inches in size, but we were unable to confirm the accuracy of the report. Additional details about the console's hardware specs could also not be confirmed.

Players will actually be able to stream game content to the controller screen from the console. It's unclear at this time what type of content it will be, whether it's full games you can take with you on the go, mini-games or applications.

At E3 in June, our sources also said Nintendo will show first and third party titles at the event, but it's unsure if they'll be playable or only in video form.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by got shoes

No way it would replace my PlayStation or ps4 when it drops. But if its solid I'd cop. I always liked Nintendo even though I never ever play my wii. But if its not a gimmick like the wii ill cop.

No way it would replace my PlayStation or ps4 when it drops. But if its solid I'd cop. I always liked Nintendo even though I never ever play my wii. But if its not a gimmick like the wii ill cop.

Sounds good. I'm ready for a new console. This generation is getting a bit stale.

Let the E3 hype begin.
pimp.gif

Sounds good. I'm ready for a new console. This generation is getting a bit stale.

Let the E3 hype begin.
pimp.gif

I'm surprised at the amount of people in here who don't know that Nintendo crushed this generation in sales and profit margins. Granted, I sold my Wii after buying a launch one because there was hardly any support for it in 2009, I will definitely be interested in picking up a new console given that Nintendo remains innovative and focused on quality games.

I'm surprised at the amount of people in here who don't know that Nintendo crushed this generation in sales and profit margins. Granted, I sold my Wii after buying a launch one because there was hardly any support for it in 2009, I will definitely be interested in picking up a new console given that Nintendo remains innovative and focused on quality games.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

You're still missing the point of everyone's post.

Nobody's denying Nintendo's sales figures.

I'm questioning their new venture back into the hardcore gaming market that's online multiplayer rich with exceptionally higher visuals.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

You're still missing the point of everyone's post.

Nobody's denying Nintendo's sales figures.

I'm questioning their new venture back into the hardcore gaming market that's online multiplayer rich with exceptionally higher visuals.

Back
Top Bottom