Nintendo to Unveil Next-Gen Console at e3 2011 vol. Here we go

Sign me up. Also on my list is Skyward Sword (cmon late summer release) and a 3DS for that OoT port
pimp.gif

Sign me up. Also on my list is Skyward Sword (cmon late summer release) and a 3DS for that OoT port
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

If they make a 3d pokemon game just like on the handheld systems for the new console with better graphics and you can play online battle people etc its a wrap and you all know it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I rather have a pokemon mmo that will be sick
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

If they make a 3d pokemon game just like on the handheld systems for the new console with better graphics and you can play online battle people etc its a wrap and you all know it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I rather have a pokemon mmo that will be sick
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

it all comes down to the online portion of the system IMO.
Really? The Wii has done extremely well without a dedicated online gaming infrastructure.

true but if they wish to have one leg up on Sony and MS with this new system, they need an online gaming infrastructure that can beat both. you're not gonna tell me that online gaming is NOT important
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

it all comes down to the online portion of the system IMO.
Really? The Wii has done extremely well without a dedicated online gaming infrastructure.

true but if they wish to have one leg up on Sony and MS with this new system, they need an online gaming infrastructure that can beat both. you're not gonna tell me that online gaming is NOT important
eyes.gif

It would be dope if they dropped a system and had mad realistic gruesome games, but thats highly unlikely.

They could however drop a beast system and release Goldeneye 10 times over and I'd be satisfied.
pimp.gif

I buy every console so this is a no brainer. I'm running out of space in my entertainment storage thingy though, cuts must be made soon and transferred to the closet
laugh.gif

I buy every console so this is a no brainer. I'm running out of space in my entertainment storage thingy though, cuts must be made soon and transferred to the closet
laugh.gif

It would be dope if they dropped a system and had mad realistic gruesome games, but thats highly unlikely.

They could however drop a beast system and release Goldeneye 10 times over and I'd be satisfied.
pimp.gif

the wii and gamecube were both terrible imo because im mainly a sports/fps player like most of you guys. But i can never hate on nintendo but they have to realize that the kiddie games needs to end and they need to start making some games with real graphics and not that cartoon cell shaded stuff every time. But if they make a real good zelda release a lot of the classic nintendo games new mariokart and smash bros and develop a good fps series from nintendo themselves they can definitly be putting sony and microsoft on there heels. Which will only make it better for us because with more consoles in the market means lower prices and better quality systems.

the wii and gamecube were both terrible imo because im mainly a sports/fps player like most of you guys. But i can never hate on nintendo but they have to realize that the kiddie games needs to end and they need to start making some games with real graphics and not that cartoon cell shaded stuff every time. But if they make a real good zelda release a lot of the classic nintendo games new mariokart and smash bros and develop a good fps series from nintendo themselves they can definitly be putting sony and microsoft on there heels. Which will only make it better for us because with more consoles in the market means lower prices and better quality systems.

I don't know if people realize that the child market is perhaps bigger then the hardcore gamer market.

Children play video games way more then adults. So nintendo should keep making kiddie games because they sell. But it would be nice to have more mature titles. There can still be kid games and adult games on a console they don't need to make it like the did the wii where the whole console was geared toward family friendly games.

I don't know if people realize that the child market is perhaps bigger then the hardcore gamer market.

Children play video games way more then adults. So nintendo should keep making kiddie games because they sell. But it would be nice to have more mature titles. There can still be kid games and adult games on a console they don't need to make it like the did the wii where the whole console was geared toward family friendly games.

Back
Top Bottom