• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There will def be another Street Fighter character in Smash but I don’t know if it’ll be Ken but more so Chun- Li
Ken more than likely. Add some flame effects to ryu moveset and boom. I dont see them making a whole new character for SF. I want scorpion or sub zero to show up. Just imagine a trailer showing one of them and then MK 11 is revealed for switch. :pimp:

I would take those Switch Pro rumors with a grain of salt.... They would not split their consumer base with "Pro" only games. That kills all the momentum they've built these last 2 years.

If they do upgrade the hardware within the next year or so.... and this is a BIG "If", it'll be easy and cheap power upgrade on some other sort of peripheral pack in with a game, like they did with the N64 expansion pack. Nintendo is not like Sony or Microsoft and have to chase power to remain relevant. Just last month they sold the most hardware with "inferior" hardware... and the best selling game was Octopath Traveler. A game based on 2D Sprites.

The current Switch's power is just fine. It's selling great, there a big games still coming and more surprise announcements to come. I wouldn't expect to see or hear legit rumors about new hardware until another 2 years.

Yeah what first party title game is gonna benefit from a pro switch? You’ve released this generations Mario, Zelda and Mario Kart

...unless Metroid is gonna be a graphical powerhouse. And even then, Metroid isn’t a system seller like those 3.

My thought process is this, the base switch can't play the game anyway. Why complain if a more powerful version drops that can? Whether you upgrade or not, you weren't going to be playing that 3rd party game one your launch day switch. If this turns out to be true that is.

Yeah it don’t bother me.

Your boi is just super excited and blessed to be playing any game :lol:.

Which is why I like every game besides Madden and 2K

Last edited:
My thought process is this, the base switch can't play the game anyway. Why complain if a more powerful version drops that can? Whether you upgrade or not, you weren't going to be playing that 3rd party game one your launch day switch. If this turns out to be true that is.
yeah but nintendo wouldnt do that
and fracture their user base
regardless of whatever folks say
nintendo is very focused on everyone having access to their games and experiencing them
will a switch pro come out???
yeah
this soon???
i doubt it
gonna be similar to 3ds and new 3ds
but aint gonna happen now

What’s everyone’s opinion on splatoon 2? Wanting to pick up a new game. Splatoon, crash or Kirby? Other recommendations..
Already have botw, Mario,MK8,donkey Kong and all are great games.

Well 2019 is not now.

It probably has a great chance of happening next year.

I agree that it being different enough to the degree that you need it to play certains games is extremely unlikely.

It will just be the Nintendo version of a PS4 Pro/XBONE X

Splatoon 2 is real good if you like multiplayer. I hear the campaign challenge modes are great but I have never played and probably won’t.

If you want multiplayer - download Paladins (free to play) and then go ahead and copp Kirby with your money.

Did this dude really tell fam to choose Kirby out of all the games he was considering? :lol:

What’s everyone’s opinion on splatoon 2?

My favorite game on the system so far.

I'm not sure if you have experience with Splatoon 1, but if not you should probably watch a few YouTube vids of the game in action to make sure it's your style. If you are looking for something you and some friends can hop into easily this is very likely not what you're looking for :lol:

I just repeated dude’s suggestion for no real reason :lol:

I assumed Kirby was the jam based off his conviction alone. I personally have little to no interest in any 1st Nintendo game besides Zelda, Smash, and Mario Kart.

Back
Top Bottom