• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pokemon Let’s GO Pikachu/Eevee Pre-Orders Are Falling At An Alarming Rate
1 week ago Iggy Comments 60 Comments

Today we have a piece of really bad news concerning pre-orders for Pokemon Let’s GO Pikachu/Eevee.

In recent weeks, pre-orders for the standalone and Poke Ball Plus bundles have dropped below the top 50 bestselling games on Amazon US and Amazon Japan. This is a pretty shocking revelation given that Pokemon Let’s GO Pikachu/Eevee is one of the biggest games of the year and is expected to increase Nintendo Switch sales. We have to remember that when the game was first revealed, it saw strong pre-orders everywhere.

For instance, on Amazon Japan, Pokemon Let’s GO Pikachu Poke Ball Plus bundle is currently the 64th bestselling video game product, and on Amazon US, Pokemon Let’s GO Pikachu is No. 61. Meanwhile, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is No. 2 and No. 1 at both sites respectively.

For comparison’s sake, here are the bestseller rankings on both Amazon Japan and Amazon US as of August 12, 2018:

Amazon Japan – Bestselling Video Games
2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

10. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

16. Splatoon 2

17. Okami HD Limited Edition

22. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

23. Taiko no Tatsujin: Nintendo Switch Version!

26. Octopath Traveler

64. Pokemon Let’s GO Pikachu Poke Ball Plus Bundle

97. Pokemon Let’s GO Eevee Poke Ball Plus Bundle

111. Pokemon Let’s GO Pikachu

152. Pokemon Let’s GO Eevee

Amazon US – Bestselling Video Games
1. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

19. Super Mario Party

20. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

22. Super Mario Odyssey

25. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

47. Octopath Traveler

57. Mario Tennis Aces

60. Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate

61. Pokemon Let’s GO Pikachu

86. Pokemon Let’s GO Eevee

98. Pokemon Let’s GO Pikachu Poke Ball Plus Bundle

105. Pokemon Let’s GO Eevee Poke Ball Plus Bundle

It seems that this isn’t an isolated incident on the two Amazon sites, as COMG rankings for Pokemon Let’s GO Pikachu/Eevee have sharply fallen since the game’s initial reveal.

While Pokemon Sun and Moon were averaging 300 to 500 points four months before launch, Pokemon Let’s GO Pikachu/Eevee are currently averaging 38 to 92 points four months before launch. The higher the COMG points, the stronger the pre-orders are. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is currently at 187 points.

It is extremely worrying if the trend continues, as Pokemon games have always performed well in terms of pre-orders before launch. Games that have launched a year ago such as The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe are many steps higher than the Pokemon Let’s GO games.

What do you think of this?

https://nintendosoup.com/pokemon-lets-go-pikachu-eevee-pre-orders-are-falling-at-an-alarming-rate/

They ain’t even did any promotions
For it yet
Ain’t alarming imo
Still gonna end up selling 10 mil at least a piece

Doesn’t surprise me

Game seems more and more underwhelming to the main series fans every time we get new news of gameplay

Which, let’s be honest, to the main series fans, this is a slap in the face

This is the game that should’ve come AFTER the main series title

Super Mario Party reveals new River Survival mode
Posted on August 22, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Switch, Videos

Nintendo of Europe has posted a new gameplay video for Super Mario Party that gives fans a first look at a brand new mode. River Survival will be included, and first details are in.

Here’s what we know:

– Everyone in the same boat
– Cooperate to perform as well as possible
– Have to row together and play mini-games cooperatively
– Paddle the boat by making movements with the Joy-Con
– Top right corner of the screen shows the path of the river
– Timer in the top left corner shows how much time you have left on the river
– Hitting a balloon triggers a mini-game
– Do as well as possible in the mini-games to get extra seconds on the river
– S rank in mini-games grant the most seconds
– Intersections/different paths on the river
– In the river, you may encounter Cheep Cheep who you have to avoid
– River has other familiar faces

Watch the video below for a first look at River Survival in Super Mario Party and more.

Miyamoto not interested in making an MMORPG
Posted on August 22, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in General Nintendo, News

Earlier today, Shigeru Miyamoto delivered the keynote address at the 2018 Computer Entertainment Developers Conference. It was here that we heard Miyamoto praising Minecraft, among other things.

Kotaku also has a small translation of another topic addressed in Miyamoto’s keynote. The Nintendo developer said that he’s not interested in making an MMORPG due to the business model and not wanting to focus on a single game.

Miyamoto stated:

“A few years ago, when MMORPGs were coming into fashion, I didn’t want to make one. Since I get tired of things easily, I don’t want to keep making one game.”

Source

Nintendo Switch Online app will let you voice chat during play sessions for the NES subscription games
Posted on August 22, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch

The Nintendo Switch Online website has updated with a notable piece of information. For the NES games included with the subscription service, it will be possible to voice chat during play sessions. That’ll be done through the Nintendo Switch Online app.

Nintendo’s website states:

With online play added to every classic game, you can compete (or cooperate) online with friends, share your screen, or pass the controller, depending on the game. With the Nintendo Switch Online smartphone app, you can also voice chat during your play sessions.

Nintendo Switch Online will launch with twenty games. These include Soccer, Tennis, Donkey Kong, Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros., Balloon Fight, Ice Climber, Dr. Mario, The Legend of Zelda, and Super Mario Bros 3.

still not gonna use this trash *** app

am i the only one
hoping theres no more character reveals for smash
i feel theres too many
folks want all these characters
and then only end up seeing like the same10-12 characters online

The more, the better imo. I like having options. This roster about to surpass MvC 2 :lol:

another rumor for smash

FROM 4CHAN AND GAMEFAQS

You guys really do not care about background because at this point its worthless and what am i gonna say? I work at Nintendo lol. What i do have are sources. So i am going to spill what i know, its your decision to believe me.

I do not know when the next direct is, although it should be around Sept-Oct(late)

Games that know of that should be shown (not in order)
Mario Maker
Super Mario Party
Yoshi On The Flip-Side
Pokemon Lets Go gameplay
Indie and 3rd parties
Bayonetta 3 trailer
Metroid Prime 4 Trailer
Pikmin 4 trailer
I was told Odyssey DLC but im not to sure on that
Overwatch coming to switch and graphics are ****
Theres more but its just some 3rd parties

Theres also some new colors for joycons

Now onto what you guys want to know.
Smash Brothers will be the longest segment
This is what i was told about the character reveals.
>Ryu is losing and requires help then Ken(echo) shows up with a hadouken. Ryu thanks him and the camera backs out to Heihachis hair and then to his face. He does his famous pose and splash screen (Heihachi tags in!)

>Gameplay of the game shows sonic and falcon fighting and then they both get knocked out by Blackshadow and Shadow (both echoes) only to fight soon after.

>Then they show off spirits mode trailer. Geno and Skull kid are revealed in this trailer helping eachother out fight off enemies.

Online features and Smash Run is shown off.

I was also told the blurry thing on the right of the main menu is DLC but that was from my source who told me about Odyssey DLC and Isaac being in smash with no evidence. So personally im not taking his word on that.

There will be a demo soon after the direct

Direct ends with Dante trailer. That one guy who leaked DMC5 was not wrong on that. 3 of my guys tell me the same shpiel.

Last edited:
Geno and mallow should be one character. Would be pretty dope. Would be dope to get smithy too

There will def be another Street Fighter character in Smash but I don’t know if it’ll be Ken but more so Chun- Li

Back
Top Bottom