• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just like how you body me in Mario Kart?

You a bottom boy :lol:
how u gonna steal what i call u
ur such a bum man
plus
ur last place in the standings

74716A72-5CB3-4205-BF25-4C6931E30C4E.jpeg

how u gonna steal what i call u
ur such a bum man
plus
ur last place in the standings

74716A72-5CB3-4205-BF25-4C6931E30C4E.jpeg
You still on that even though you had raced one more than I did :lol:

You really a trash human tryna brag off that with an extra race :rofl:

Being a bottom boy really suits you fam

You still on that even though you had raced one more than I did :lol:

You really a trash human tryna brag off that with an extra race :rofl:

Being a bottom boy really suits you fam
U trash for taking what I call u
And tryna make it ur own
U straight trash man
The Nt group chat knows what’s up
Bum *** wasn’t doing nothing
After his girl called it quits
As soon as she leaves
He had no help and kept coming up behind us
31673491-5EB5-4E9B-A510-C48A1AA1030E.jpeg

Obviously I used what you called me on purpose because it suits you better :lol:

You be going so hard in these posts like I took your manhood :rofl:

You one dumb mf’r nawghtyhare nawghtyhare :lol:

What the hell that gotta do with you being trash at these games?

You really grasping for straws now :lol:
ive played u in 2 games
dbfighterz
which u stay getting smacked in
vids are in the dbfighterz thread plus the dbfighterz group chat
i whoop u so bad
i dont even trash talk u anymore about dbfighterz
cause ur that trash
plus mk8 i just posted the current leaderboard for this week
and YOUR at the bottom
which is why u were called a bottom boy
so it eems YOUR the one grasping at straws champ

ive played u in 2 games
dbfighterz
which u stay getting smacked in
vids are in the dbfighterz thread plus the dbfighterz group chat
i whoop u so bad
i dont even trash talk u anymore about dbfighterz
cause ur that trash
plus mk8 i just posted the current leaderboard for this week
and YOUR at the bottom
which is why u were called a bottom boy
so it eems YOUR the one grasping at straws champ
Aight man ima let you live in that reality :rofl:

The group chat knows what the standings were before I dipped

upload_2018-8-25_18-44-51.jpeg

Aight man ima let you live in that reality :rofl:

The group chat knows what the standings were before I dipped

upload_2018-8-25_18-44-51.jpeg
yeah
u quite the game
and we all kept going
aint our fault u wanted to drop out after that
just cause u not playing
dont mean we all stop playing
u played urself

yeah
u quite the game
and we all kept going
aint our fault u wanted to drop out after that
just cause u not playing
dont mean we all stop playing
u played urself
Y’all played one extra race though :rofl:

And the fact that you have to use a race in which I wasn’t in to show you’re better than me just shows how trash you is bruh

Let it go

You always gonna be behind me :nthat:

So hot you can’t even type correctly :lol:

I would take those Switch Pro rumors with a grain of salt.... They would not split their consumer base with "Pro" only games. That kills all the momentum they've built these last 2 years.

If they do upgrade the hardware within the next year or so.... and this is a BIG "If", it'll be easy and cheap power upgrade on some other sort of peripheral pack in with a game, like they did with the N64 expansion pack. Nintendo is not like Sony or Microsoft and have to chase power to remain relevant. Just last month they sold the most hardware with "inferior" hardware... and the best selling game was Octopath Traveler. A game based on 2D Sprites.

The current Switch's power is just fine. It's selling great, there a big games still coming and more surprise announcements to come. I wouldn't expect to see or hear legit rumors about new hardware until another 2 years.
I mean it's not exactly the same but Nintendo did release the "new" Nintendo 3DS that you must have in order to play Xenoblade Chronicles, Fire Emblem Warriors, The Binding of Issac: Rebirth and Minecraft. There's actual more and I believe there is a list on the 3DS eShop.

Sooooo..... I think a "new" Switch with exclusive games is possible.

Y’all played one extra race though :rofl:

And the fact that you have to use a race in which I wasn’t in to show you’re better than me just shows how trash you is bruh

Let it go

You always gonna be behind me :nthat:

So hot you can’t even type correctly :lol:
u such a lame :lol:

Rumor: Best Buy Canada listings say Wolf, Inkling Girl, and Ridley can be unlocked in Smash Bros. Ultimate with amiibo
Posted on August 26, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Rumors, Switch

Nintendo has been keeping quiet thus far on how players will go about unlocking characters in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. In the past, director Masahiro Sakurai has said that the initial roster will be small, and wants the process of gaining new characters to be interesting.

amiibo listings on Best Buy Canada may give some information about one way in which some characters can be unlocked in Smash Bros. Ultimate. Information included within pages for Wolf, Inkling Girl, and Ridley mention tapping their figures to add them to your game.

Here’s what’s stated:

Wolf – Simply tap the amiibo accessory to the NFC touchpoint on your game system to unlock this Space Pirate.

Inkling Girl – Simply tap the amiibo accessory to the NFC touchpoint on your game system to unlock this trouble-making resident of the city of Inkopolis.

Ridley – Simply tap the amiibo accessory to the NFC touchpoint on your game system to unlock this draconic Space Pirate.

At the moment, it’s unclear how valid Best Buy Canada’s listings are. That being said, if true, this likely wouldn’t be the only way to unlock characters such as Wolf, Inkling Girl, and

After making it thru 3 worlds in the Wii U version (quit cause I hated all the controllers), I finally beat Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze. It was somewhat challenging towards the end. When you lose one of your companions and have to play as DK alone, it gets a lot harder imo. I hope Retro isn't working on that Star Fox Gran Prix game and instead make another sequel. It's a good time to bring back K. Rool.

Side note, Nintendo should just port the entire Wii U catalog over to Switch. The pro controller makes every game better.

For the next dkc I really hope dk isnt forced down our throats and I hope control mapping is an option.

I dont like the gimmicks with diddy either tbh. As a diddy player in dkc 1 and 2 I just want him to be a faster dk.

For the next dkc I really hope dk isnt forced down our throats and I hope control mapping is an option.

I dont like the gimmicks with diddy either tbh. As a diddy player in dkc 1 and 2 I just want him to be a faster dk.
I used Dixie majority of the time in TF. Diddy was GOAT in DKC 1 & 2.

After making it thru 3 worlds in the Wii U version (quit cause I hated all the controllers), I finally beat Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze. It was somewhat challenging towards the end. When you lose one of your companions and have to play as DK alone, it gets a lot harder imo. I hope Retro isn't working on that Star Fox Gran Prix game and instead make another sequel. It's a good time to bring back K. Rool.

Side note, Nintendo should just port the entire Wii U catalog over to Switch. The pro controller makes every game better.

Say it loud and proud, my man.

Wii remote and nunchuck...........**** them (I did like the concept of the Wii-U gamepad, I just couldn't support the Wii-U in general after how Nintendo treated it throughout its lifespan).

Say it loud and proud, my man.

Wii remote and nunchuck...........**** them (I did like the concept of the Wii-U gamepad, I just couldn't support the Wii-U in general after how Nintendo treated it throughout its lifespan).
The game pad was too damn big and awkward to hold.

The game pad was too damn big and awkward to hold.

Game Pad still had better controls than the damn Wii remote and Nunchuck.........especially since the damn Wii remote relied on "laggy infrared input" for the games that required motion control.

This is essentially why a ton of people are hoping the Mario Galaxy games are ported to the Switch, the Joy Cons and Pro Controller with gyro motion have "better input" than the damn Wiimote's IR.

Even a HD Skyward Sword port would benefit from the gyro motion of the Switch's Pro Controller or Joy Cons OVER what the Wii remote.

Back
Top Bottom