• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If pre-ordering through Best Buy GCU didn't get me $22 (20% off + $10 rewards a few weeks after purchase) off the game then I'd definitely be digital with it.

I do like boxes as well though, so that's another physical incentive for me.

Smash might get copped more than once. It really just depends on how much the kids play. If they on it a lot, I’ll get a digital copy for myself.

I played that Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate

A1C0874E-FD90-4C31-A841-2FC5AEF530E4.png

I'm cool on The Third. They might've had my attention with Saints Row 2 though since GTA 5 still hasn't shown up.

Super Mario Party file size
Posted 5 hours ago by Brian in News | 7 Comments
New-Minus.png

Over in Europe, Super Mario Party has already received an eShop listing. In fact, it can be pre-loaded right now. Doing so will entitle you to twice the My Nintendo points following release.

For those who plan on downloading Super Mario Party, you’ll need 2.7GB of free space. Of course, a physical version will also be offered.

Super Mario Party arrives on October 5.

Yooka Laylee needs a physical cartridge for the Switch........that's how they'll get them.

I know "Team Digital, haha," but I'll be real............a majority of Switch owners are actually Team Physical Cartridge, and IMHO if they really want Yooka Laylee to regain traction in terms of sales on the Switch platform, they need to just release a god damn physical cartridge already and "eat the Switch tax" that comes from it.

My friend code: SW-7744-1377-6303

Also, downloaded Overcooked 2 over the weekend. Had some chaotic fun playing 4-player local with friends.

Back
Top Bottom