• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Played the new Mario 3d game. For about an hour. This is amazing. I can imagine the multiplayer being great too but I haven't experienced it. I'm not a huge fan of galaxy, I think this blows it out of the water and I've only played about 4 levels.

Not that far, I had just beat the 2nd dungeon (Skull Woods) in Lorule but somehow the cartridge popped out of the slot so now I have to redo it.

just beat zelda

great game 
pimp.gif

The latest Zelda game is truly a great game. Just finished the Swamp (temple?) i got reminded of the Water Temple from OOT, with the adjusting water levels but no switching of iron boots, thank God. Feels like I'm playing Link to the Past for the very time again. :smokin

Side note, is Animal Crossing worth picking up?

Some cool news:

More than 100 Southwest Airlines flyers will get a Wii U

I have a few flights to take over the holidays, but none of the airlines I'm using will have Mario handing me a free Wii U. No fair. My Wii U's disc drive isn't working.

As you can see in the above image, Mario has a holiday surprise for more than 100 Southwest Airlines customers. He's at Dallas Love Field this morning to greet flyers with what looks like a nice holiday gift: a Wii U.

For my flight this week, I'm sure the only one that will be waiting for me is the grumpy lady with the coffee breath that asks if I have a tag on my carry-on luggage.

Also if anyone is flying with Southwest during the Holidays, they'll have kiosks set up in certain airports where you can demo some of their games.
The Airports are: Dallas Love Field, Chicago (Midway), Denver, Atlanta, Tampa Bay and St. Louis.

Interesting marketing strategy but I guess it makes sense, families from all over will be flying for the Holidays so why not have it where a whole bunch of kids will be which will lead to them wanting one. I never would have thought of this.

You can also go to http://www.southwest.com/nintendo and enter for a chance to win 1 of 30 grand pirzes which include 2 round trip tickets from SW & a Wii U.

Last edited:
Some cool news:

More than 100 Southwest Airlines flyers will get a Wii U

Also if anyone is flying with Southwest during the Holidays, they'll have kiosks set up in certain airports where you can demo some of their games.
The Airports are: Dallas Love Field, Chicago (Midway), Denver, Atlanta, Tampa Bay and St. Louis.

Interesting marketing strategy but I guess it makes sense, families from all over will be flying for the Holidays so why not have it where a whole bunch of kids will be which will lead to them wanting one. I never would have thought of this.

You can also go to http://www.southwest.com/nintendo and enter for a chance to win 1 of 30 grand pirzes which include 2 round trip tickets from SW & a Wii U.

Nintendo is so cool :smokin :smokin :smokin .. its stuff like this that set them apart, class act :pimp:

Last edited:
To anyone even considering a 3DS, this is the deal you've been waiting for.

Nintendo just sent out this tweet
Pick up any Nintendo 3DS XL hardware, including the Zelda 3DS XL, for only $149.99 at @Target from 11/28-11/30! pic.twitter.com/Y8R3PXiNY4
— Nintendo of America (@NintendoAmerica) November 26, 2013

I might even get this myself even though I have both an XL & Zelda.
I know the xl was gonna be 150
But I didn't know the Zelda bundle was gonna be 150 too :pimp:

Super Mario 3D World >>>>>

Best Mario platformer since yoshis island IMHO. I said it.

From a strictly gameplay perspective,*this* is the successor.

if anyone got a Moxie Pinsir name something you want I have mostly everything that can be obtained in X & Y

Back
Top Bottom