Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Physical copies confirmed too.
Hopefully we get practice modes for xmen vs sf and mvsf.

I specifically need a practice mode for mvsf to practice omega red and dhalsim (not my team in this game but dhalsim has some dope **** but it's hard to do and I used to be nice with omega red but forgot a lot of it) .

I assume this will open up the community and we'll get more tutorials and match vids and all that.

I used to be real nice from mvsf-mvc2 but I only remember bits and pieces of stuff I used to do at this point.

Just bought a Switch Lite…for the 2nd time.

Hopefully the Switch 2 will be backwards compatible. Just have to stick it out for the long haul.

IMG_0972.jpeg

New pickup.

About halfway to Metroid Dread. Man this game is so damn fun. I love the upgrades and how you’re not babied on how to continue. It’s addicting.

I also started OG RE4. Man the controls are rough :lol:. So used to newer games. I do get it’s. 20 year old game. Crazy how much we have advanced.

About halfway to Metroid Dread. Man this game is so damn fun. I love the upgrades and how you’re not babied on how to continue. It’s addicting.

I also started OG RE4. Man the controls are rough :lol:. So used to newer games. I do get it’s. 20 year old game. Crazy how much we have advanced.
I played OG RE4 last year for the first time on Switch last year. Game was definitely a challenge to get through, but so good. Looking forward to playing the RE4make at some point down the line.

Completed Metal Gear Solid today. Loved it and it helped fill in some gaps of the plot I didn’t know about before. My rankings right now(haven’t played GZ/5):

2>4>1>3.

Did see the port of Sons of Liberty is a HD Collection port, so that might be a good thing.

Rankings might change though as I replay 2/3 again for sure. 2 is my favorite as it was my entry point into the series.

Back
Top Bottom