Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got you a lil later tonight fam.

Anybody else need Pokerus, post your FC and I'll get back to you.
yea im going to need the Pokerus again
mean.gif

I got you a lil later tonight fam.

Anybody else need Pokerus, post your FC and I'll get back to you.
yea im going to need the Pokerus again:smh:

:lol: iight

RIP sleazyy RIP sleazyy
My FC is 0705-3555-2049
I'm just getting in that pokemon x
PLEASE BREAK ME OFF WITH THAT POKERUS
A LEVEL 1 evee with it would be appreciated

I'll add you the next time I'm on there

you want the Pokerus too?

I might be getting rid of the game soon. If I do I'll be in here doing a giveaway.

I might be getting rid of the game soon. If I do I'll be in here doing a giveaway.

Sure. Will you be on tomorrow?

EDIT: Do you have a decent electric type you can trade as well?

Last edited:

Sure. Will you be on tomorrow?

EDIT: Do you have a decent electric type you can trade as well?

yeah if not tonight, tomorrow after 8pm EST.

no good elecs, I've been giving away Pokes basically because I haven't really been playing. I think I have one Pikachu lvl 10 or 11.

I do have a lvl 50 Gengar (with Gengarite), Serious nature. knows Shadow Ball, Dazzling Gleam, Sludge Bomb, and Thunderbolt. it's yours if you want it.

this is my FC - 3024 6182 6665

Did any of y'all add me back? :frown:

add me breh

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare got a lvl 1 Japanese Eevee, Modest nature, Pokerus infected waiting for you.

lvl 5 Fennekin Modest nature, 2 more Eevees (lvl 19 Adamant nature, lvl 13 Calm nature), lvl 1 Charmander Timid nature, a lvl 49 Ditto Naughty nature, and a lvl 60 Bashful nature Salamence (already had Pokerus but is still getting boosted stats) I'm ready to part with too. can give them Pokerus also. first come first serve, one per person.

offer a trade.

Yeah I'll take that Gengar.

I can hop on now real quick. Anything specific you want in return?

Last edited:
doesn't matter. I'm infecting it with Pokerus for you then I'll add your FC and offer the trade. should be ready in about 5 minutes.

Just added everyone in the thread. You're all in my list as provisionally registered friends, waiting for y'all to add me back :lol:

bruh I kept backing out cuz I ain't know that was you :lol: you didn't come up as a friend at first.

I'll let you know though. Still on the lookout for an adamant natured Squirtle :nerd:

Mitch, what's your FC again? Ima add you back when I get home later this morning.

Back
Top Bottom