• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wonder if Nintendo will ever finalize this idea that was shown when they unveiled the Wii U.

Some dude took initiative and made a model to show off the potential that the Wii U could have when it comes to FPS'

So I didn't use to use the gamestation or whatever it's called. The wii u controller with the screen but halfway through the new Mario 3D I started playing on the controller instead of the TV. Mainly during sports, and now I loooooooooove it.

That game is easily top 10 mario ever. I wonder how high though. It really is incredible and the wii u has some amazing potential. I just have a bad feeling it wont be appreciated until its too late like dreamcast

So I didn't use to use the gamestation or whatever it's called. The wii u controller with the screen but halfway through the new Mario 3D I started playing on the controller instead of the TV. Mainly during sports, and now I loooooooooove it.

That game is easily top 10 mario ever. I wonder how high though. It really is incredible and the wii u has some amazing potential. I just have a bad feeling it wont be appreciated until its too late like dreamcast
that feeling when you first blow into the screen and knock all the little dudes over 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Apparently tonight is the 3DS update that adds miiverse & the shared wallet.

Last edited:
Replaced my HDD on the Wii U with a spare SSD. Feel good man, ready for more games that coming. :smokin

I wonder if Nintendo will ever finalize this idea that was shown when they unveiled the Wii U.

Some dude took initiative and made a model to show off the potential that the Wii U could have when it comes to FPS'

I think the issue with that controller is the fact you cant trust the customer. People would swing it so fast the controller might go flying

Last edited:

I think the issue with that controller is the fact you cant trust the customer. People would swing it so fast the controller might go flying

Thw guy who made the prototype recently uploaded the extended version where he talks about that (around the 6 minute mar), and shows off how people wouldn't have to worry about dropping the gamepad.

It has potential to be a really good peripheral imo.

Replaced my HDD on the Wii U with a spare SSD. Feel good man, ready for more games that coming. :smokin

How long did it take to replace can u upload a vid?????

Im determine to beat Xenoblade before the week is over. I have been playing this game for over a year now.

WII U 8GB SKYLANDERS AND NINTENDO LAND BUNDLE ONLY $219 ON NEWEGG
DECEMBER 16, 2013 SICKR 23 COMMENTS
Online retailer Newegg is selling the recently released Skylanders SWAP Force Limited Edition Wii U bundle for $219. If you decide to pick up this bundle then you will save yourself a handy $80. The console is sold and shipped by Toys R Us and Baby’s R Us. The Skylanders SWAP Force Limited Edition Wii U Bundle listing on Newegg also apparently includes Nintendo Land.

White Wii U Basic Console and Wii U GamePad
Skylanders Swap Force Game
Nintendo Land Game (Bonus Game); ESRB Rating E10+
3 Skylander Figures
Character Poster
PORTAL OF POWER
3 Trading Cards
Three Sticker Sheets
Wii U AC Adapter
Wii U GamePad AC Adapter
High Speed HDMI Cable
Sensor Bar

Last edited:
I wonder if tomorrow's Direct will be on the scale of the January Direct as far as reveals and info on new things.

I don't usually overhype myself when it comes to Directs, but the fact that they're doing it before Christmas and its a worldwide one got me hyped for either reveals or trailers for some of their big games like X, Smash, Kart, and maybe even SMT X FE.

Glad to see Wii U sales picking up! Last week sales.

Weekly Hardware Chart 07th December 2013
Platform N. America Europe Japan Global
PS4 109,614 152,298 N/A 280,421
XOne 178,925 65,061 N/A 261,188
WiiU 72,211 44,136 48,242 174,092

It sucks that more people didn't pick up 3D world, you have one of the best games of the year coming out for a system with a 4.5 million (give or take) install base and only about 300k copies where sold.

It sucks that more people didn't pick up 3D world, you have one of the best games of the year coming out for a system with a 4.5 million (give or take) install base and only about 300k copies where sold.
I truly think people assuming Super Mario 3D world and New Super Mario Bros. U are pretty much the same game.

:wow: mario kart 8 is gonna be GOAT racing game :pimp:
bruhs who ready to lose money during the mario kart tournament
plus i think kirby gonna be a playable character in mk8

Last edited:
Full Nintendo Direct

Wii U

Mario Kart 8

Hyrule Warriors

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze

Wii Sports Club: NOW WITH GOLF!

3DS

Bravely Default