• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just bought NES remix and super Mario world. So many hours will be wasted.

I'm loving my wii u. Haven't played ps3 in months. I guess I didn't realize how much I missed all the years without Nintendo. I only had the NES. After that I was a sega/playstation kid. Actually I take that back I had game boy color played some Zelda and mad Pokemon on that thing.

The system is ahead of time in many ways. Shame it won't get much love. If super Mario 3d world didn't sell like crazy I'm very pessimistic

Man playing super Mario world.... Games used to be so much harder. I miss that in a way but I'm also too busy for the super frustration.

Does anybody on here not use the codes that come with Nintendo products/games to register with club Nintendo that I can have? :nerd: pm me if you don't use them.

This is a good time to save up on the Nintendo Club points if you collect/like figurines because they're "selling" a Luigi's Mansion figurine for 1500 points. It comes out on March but you can preorder now.

I've used most of mine though :/

Last edited:
How many points do u receive from purchasing a game?

Depends on the game.

3DS games usually give 40 points for doing the pre survey and then 10 extra for doing a post one while Wii U games give 60 and then 10.

When you register consoles you get 160.

Depends on the game.

3DS games usually give 40 points for doing the pre survey and then 10 extra for doing a post one while Wii U games give 60 and then 10.

When you register consoles you get 160.
Thanks. I got quite a few games and consoles to get points for

People decide to use the codes after I ask for them when they weren't even being used or looked at before(not referring to 214)
:smh: :smh: :smh:

Eh.. Nvr knew about the points thing.. Was gana register.. But not rly feeling any of the rewards...

Ill pm codes to the ppl that asked Ina few days..

Where do I find these codes?

Got a wii
Wii u
And like 8 games

The serial number on the systems are the code, and for the games, you'll find a slip where the manual usually is.

There must have been a big numbers boost this Holiday cause it seems like a lot of people are trying to get online and can't due to the large amount of people trying to access the Eshop and MiiVerse.

Sucks for the people that only got the system and no physical games cause you have to go online to redeem your codes. Same goes for 3DS.

It's Christmas time kind of expected. Nintendo has always been the safe choice for parents with little kids.

There must have been a big numbers boost this Holiday cause it seems like a lot of people are trying to get online and can't due to the large amount of people trying to access the Eshop and MiiVerse.

Sucks for the people that only got the system and no physical games cause you have to go online to redeem your codes. Same goes for 3DS.
yeah i kept getting booted off last night :rolleyes i was just trying to watch some netflix and youtube :smh:

Played Mario 3D Land yesterday man that game is great. Bought a copy of Brawl for my little brother so he could play Project M too. Is there a strong online population for that does anyone know? Can you even go online?

Played Mario 3D Land yesterday man that game is great. Bought a copy of Brawl for my little brother so he could play Project M too. Is there a strong online population for that does anyone know? Can you even go online?
yeah u can still fight matches in brawl
also got an extra unopened copy of "a link between worlds" the new zelda anybody willing to trade for another unopened copy of a game

is it too late to join the party? :nerd: looking to add animal crossing very soon to the collection.

is it too late to join the party? :nerd: looking to add animal crossing very soon to the collection.

Never too late, best time to join actually. That's a real solid start to a collection.

Anyone use the pokebank yet?

Nintendo have announced that they have temporarily removed Pokémon Bank from the Nintendo 3DS eShop.

This is following the massive influx of users on both Nintendo 3DS and Wii U coming on Christmas, plus the addition of Pokémon Bank causing the Nintendo Network to drive to a halt. This means users cannot download it anymore and currently cannot access the features of the game.

It is currently unclear when Pokémon Bank and Poké Transporter will return, or if the western release is delayed.

They have made it clear that the 30 day trial for previously registered users will restart when it returns.

is animal crossing new leaf worth getting?

the og gamecube one was one of my favorite games as a kid

I bought New Leaf off of impulse and barely played it so I can't really say much about it but the people that have played the previous games tell me that this one if probably their favorite.

What's the point of animal crossing????? Like I don't get it.....

I asked myself the same question after playing it for a while, I guess it's like The Sims with animals. I hate The Sims, so I guess that's why I couldn't get into the game.

Back
Top Bottom