• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
http://www.destructoid.com/review-super-mario-3d-world-265323.phtml

10/10

There was a moment where I was taking in the beautiful soundtrack, hovering over a tricky jump as cat Peach, and watching the glistening water below where the game really came together. It was then that I realized that Super Mario 3D World had achieved a level of platforming design that's close to perfection, and there was almost never a moment where I didn't have a smile on my face. This is the unequivocally the best Mario game since Galaxy 2, and it shows up anything the "New" series has ever done, and then some.

Good work, Nintendo.

http://www.polygon.com/2013/11/19/5103156/super-mario-3d-world-silly-symphony

9/10

Super Mario 3D World doesn't reinvent the Mario formula. But it is in every way its own game, with a bright, joyful aesthetic that's supported by inspired level design and a cast that matters. It gets the balance right between nostalgic touches and clever new twists, and never once let me down with a boring boss or too-familiar retread. In all my years of playing with the Mario gang, I've never been quite so happy to hurl myself into the unknown, and 3D World delivers challenge, surprise and joy in almost every moment.

Any nters interested in a mario kart 8 tournament when it releases
12 people
32 races
$5 per person
winner takes the pot
we could do the tournament every month
all we gotta do is exchange fc
then decide who we trust with the money
and all deposit it into that paypal account
then winner gets the whole amount transferred to his paypal :nerd: :nerd:

i'm ready for mario 3d world. not even worried about a ps4 or xbox one atm. since i already own a wii u i'll just focus on beating 3d world. hopefully the new dkc is as good as dkc2

I'd be down for that tourney, it's a good thing that you can use regular controls cause I absolutely suck when it comes to motion controls for racing games.

On another note, I took advantage of that Target special an ended up getting Wonderful 101, Sonic Lost World, and COD Ghost. I don't know how I'll find the time to balance Mario in there when I still have to beat WindWaker and then I wanna get ALBW.

First world problems.

Shinen Games has said this on Twitter about their upcoming Wii U game

@GoldMetalSonic Since FRN we use 4-8k textures. Means hyper real graphics but 16x storage. Happy this is no prob on WiiU eShop :smile:
— Shin'en Multimedia (@ShinenGames) November 19, 2013

With how good Nano Assault Neo looks on Wii U, I can only imagine what they are gonna do with this racing game using their 2nd gen engine. I read that they want it to have online play too, I wonder if they do good with this game, will Nintendo hand them to the keys to F-Zero.

Bought their 3DS game that came out on the day of the latest Nintendo Direct to support them, they are becoming one of my favorite indie devs for Nintendo next to Image & Form (creators of Steamworld Dig)

this is that mod right?????
the one that made it more akin to melee and made the pokemon seprerate characters instead of with the pokemon trainer
can u post how to get it on a wii or wii-u????

Right.

css.png

Obtain an SD card less than 2GB and SD card reader for your PC MAC

Go to this link:

http://projectmgame.com/en/download

Download the version you want based off if your Wii is hacked or not. If it is not hacked download the hackless version (This version does not come out until Dec. 9)

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS

Please follow the instructions below. Note: The instructions are for Hackless method. If you're using a hacked method, simply extract the files to your SD card then boot Homebrew and select Gecko OS/Riivolution.

Delete any custom Brawl stage files on your Wii and SD Card! Don't assume that because you haven't made any there aren't any; 3 custom stages are included with a new savefile of Brawl.
Unzip the file and open the folder that comes out.
Move the contents of that folder to your SD Card.
Boot up Brawl and go to the Stage Builder.
Gecko OS will launch; select Launch Game.
You will see a straploader saying Project M Demo v2.6b. Additionally, if your menu image looks like the image below, then go ahead and play and enjoy Project M!

this is that mod right?????
the one that made it more akin to melee and made the pokemon seprerate characters instead of with the pokemon trainer
can u post how to get it on a wii or wii-u????

Right.

css.png

Obtain an SD card less than 2GB and SD card reader for your PC MAC

Go to this link:

http://projectmgame.com/en/download

Download the version you want based off if your Wii is hacked or not. If it is not hacked download the hackless version (This version does not come out until Dec. 9)

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS

Please follow the instructions below. Note: The instructions are for Hackless method. If you're using a hacked method, simply extract the files to your SD card then boot Homebrew and select Gecko OS/Riivolution.

Delete any custom Brawl stage files on your Wii and SD Card! Don't assume that because you haven't made any there aren't any; 3 custom stages are included with a new savefile of Brawl.
Unzip the file and open the folder that comes out.
Move the contents of that folder to your SD Card.
Boot up Brawl and go to the Stage Builder.
Gecko OS will launch; select Launch Game.
You will see a straploader saying Project M Demo v2.6b. Additionally, if your menu image looks like the image below, then go ahead and play and enjoy Project M!
over rep limit will return to rep when they are available

Ice Climbers chain grab :x :x :x. I've always wanted to try Project M, my Wii is hacked I will go look into it when I get home. Do I need my Brawl Disc? I doubt I can find it.

EA BIG is dead but EA still has licensing rights. Given how poor Live is doing I do expect them to push something different out. I would expect EA Canada to be producing something within the arcade style market using their license or it's just going to go to waste. I've heard rumblings that they're working on something but no idea if it's Street exactly.

EA BIG is dead but EA still has licensing rights. Given how poor Live is doing I do expect them to push something different out. I would expect EA Canada to be producing something within the arcade style market using their license or it's just going to go to waste. I've heard rumblings that they're working on something but no idea if it's Street exactly.
repped
come through with more nintendo info more often
stop giving all the goods in the sony thread :lol:

I feel the same way. I was playing it last night and had a big *** grin on my face the whole time.

when the slot machine popped up I got hyped, and then I heard the music :pimp:

Brought back many memories.

Back
Top Bottom