• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best thing about the direct is you can tell they are trying to make a account system and I love that. Its the biggest issue I have with Nintendo right now outside of that I'm happy. Just need Mario and Zelda and this holiday game buying is done

Copping a Wii U solely for Mario 3d World and Smash Bros.

Is the deluxe version worth it though?

Kinda hope they make a Mario Galaxy 3 within the next 5 years. 1 + 2 were incredible.

Also Kirby's Return to Dreamland that came out a year or 2 ago...probably one of the best soundtracks from a Nintendo game ever. The themes for the final boss are :wow:

Last edited:
Copping a Wii U solely for Mario 3d World and Smash Bros.

Is the deluxe version worth it though?

Kinda hope they make a Mario Galaxy 3 within the next 5 years. 1 + 2 were incredible.

Also Kirby's Return to Dreamland that came out a year or 2 ago...probably one of the best soundtracks from a Nintendo game ever. The themes for the final boss are :wow:
Honestly is depeds on a few things

Are you buying games digital because if you do with the Deluxe you can apply for the cash back program. Every game you get on Eshop is $5 dollars back
https://p.nintendo.net/deluxe/

Also do you want it Black or White

If you are buying digitally your gonna need a external hdd anyway.

Either way I love the system and BUY The Wonderful 101

Honestly is depeds on a few things

Are you buying games digital because if you do with the Deluxe you can apply for the cash back program. Every game you get on Eshop is $5 dollars back
https://p.nintendo.net/deluxe/

Also do you want it Black or White

If you are buying digitally your gonna need a external hdd anyway.

Either way I love the system and BUY The Wonderful 101

The color doesnt really matter to me. And I don't really do digital downloads that often, but that cash back thing sounds nice.

Which external HD do you recommend?

The color doesnt really matter to me. And I don't really do digital downloads that often, but that cash back thing sounds nice.

Which external HD do you recommend?
Anything is cool really. It reads up to 2tb then just spilts the drive into tow. If you do a usb power one then you need a Y power cable
Example:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812161003
Just use the two usbs in the back so the drive stays constantly powered. I'm thinking of grabbing a ssd for mine just because.

If you dont wanna do digital then grab a regular 8gb and you golden.

Got Call of Duty Ghost for the Wii U. I know it uses what the 360/PS3 uses but I forgot how spoiled I was from playing PC.

Great game overall but Nintendo REALLY needs to get its act together and make a Full on Account system this is pitiful

I got the deluxe edition for the wii u..
Def. worth it. Only $50 more

U get Nintendo land which is $50
Extra memory
Charging cradle for the game pad
And it's black :pimp:

Mine has been collecting dust for a min..
There's fiannly good games coming out tho..

I bought mine Solely for smash bros.

Last edited:
I got the deluxe edition for the wii u..
Def. worth it. Only $50 more

U get Nintendo land which is $50
Extra memory
Charging cradle for the game pad
And it's black :pimp:

Mine has been collecting dust for a min..
There's fiannly good games coming out tho..

I bought mine Solely for smash bros.
i plan to pick up that wii u bundle that includes new super mario bros. wii u and super luigi u
but first im getting 2 2ds's from walmart on black friday for the kids since they are $99 and im a get a 3ds xl from walmart since its $150

Been reading some Zelda reviews, and all I can say is: copped day 0.

As far as Mario 3D World goes, I knew not to doubt EAD Tokyo. In the wake of the HD next gen, looks like Nintendo will have the best games to end the year.

I just wish Nintendo could find a way to market this thing heavily and get more people up on the Wii U because it is a great console and with Bill Trinen saying that they eventually want everything to be used with your NNID, I can see them making a unified account system like everyone wants, they just seem to be taking their time to do it,

On a sidenote, for anyone who visits IGN and saw the latest Nintendo Direct, it was cool to see Audrey Drake on there :lol:

already have the zelda 3ds XL bundle preordered 
pimp.gif

Been reading some Zelda reviews, and all I can say is: copped day 0.

As far as Mario 3D World goes, I knew not to doubt EAD Tokyo. In the wake of the HD next gen, looks like Nintendo will have the best games to end the year.

I just wish Nintendo could find a way to market this thing heavily and get more people up on the Wii U because it is a great console and with Bill Trinen saying that they eventually want everything to be used with your NNID, I can see them making a unified account system like everyone wants, they just seem to be taking their time to do it,

On a sidenote, for anyone who visits IGN and saw the latest Nintendo Direct, it was cool to see Audrey Drake on there :lol:
Honestly I think they been planning to unify accounts I think that's why they have been asking people to register their systems to Nintendo club and giving prizes that way they get more people to register as an incentive

Picked up Luigi's Mansion, Donkey Kong, and Pokemon X at Target today. Had to take advantage of that B2G1 deal.

Might have to hold off on the new Zelda until Christmas so my brother will have something to get me.

Target deal ends tomorrow. Anybody know if I'd be able to exchange one of the games for Zelda on Friday?

You can now watch the first episode of the Pokemon Origins mini series in English. The next episodes are on the 18th, 20th, and 22nd.

You can watch it on the Pokemon TV app on your smartphone or on the Pokemon website.

Last edited:
You can now watch the first episode of the Pokemon Origins mini series in English. The next episodes are on the 18th, 20th, and 22nd.

You can watch it on the Pokemon TV app on your smartphone or on the Pokemon website.
U can also watch it on YouTube

Was just gonna start posting about the reviews.

Nothing but 9-10 across the board. Even the hardass reviewers like Destructiod & Eurogamer gave it a 10.

I really really hope my mom & pop game store gets it tomorrow like they told me they would.

Straight grin from ear to ear reading these reviews.

This is Mario like you’ve never seen him before, and unlike so many of his next-gen rivals, he nips along at an effortless 60fps. If the true measure of new hardware’s worth is how stark the difference is between it and what came before, then this is the most next-gen game that 2013 has yet produced.

http://www.edge-online.com/review/super-mario-3d-world-review/

:pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Was just gonna start posting about the reviews.

Nothing but 9-10 across the board. Even the hardass reviewers like Destructiod & Eurogamer gave it a 10.

I really really hope my mom & pop game store gets it tomorrow like they told me they would.

Straight grin from ear to ear reading these reviews.
post more reviews
i wanna see what other sites have to say

Back
Top Bottom