Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last edited:
Just picked up the black/black 3DS XL at Best Buy. The one I went to already had the price adjusted to $169.99 in the system.

couldnt pass up these new wiimotes today

sidenote. Closest i'll ever get to owning the YoL 3ds XL

What games do I need for the 3DS? Picked up Zelda: Ocarina of Time earlier, that's the only one I have so far.

What games do I need for the 3DS? Picked up Zelda: Ocarina of Time earlier, that's the only one I have so far.

tho I just bought it, Deff gotta say that Luigi Mansion is one to pick up .its one of the best 3ds games i've played.

Don't know if there's a Pokemon thread for trades and stuff but I know protean Froakies are apparently sought after.

I have one at lvl 1 that I can infect with Pokerus if someone can throw me a Squirtle with Adamant nature. Preferably lvl 1.

Can also infect whatever Pokemon you want with Pokerus. I have like 6 Pokemon with it in my PC.

I will be hitting you up when I get my copy of X bro!

is that target B2G1 free deal good on 3ds games as well cause im thinking about going ham on a few 3ds games so i can get my library going. i was gonna wait till black friday but really dont think any 3ds games will have any good deals like this

is that target B2G1 free deal good on 3ds games as well cause im thinking about going ham on a few 3ds games so i can get my library going. i was gonna wait till black friday but really dont think any 3ds games will have any good deals like this
yea Im thinking about adding some more 3ds games to my collection this holiday. Hopefully there some good deals floating around this season. 

In all my years playing I have NEVER seen a pokemon with Pokerus, I always thought it was a myth

just saw this. yeah its real :lol: old pic, but I gave it to my Xerneas as soon as I caught it.

caught son with a quick ball :smokin caught mewtwo with one too.

ibiVk2GiAxipQd.jpg

I got anyone that needs it.

best way to do it is send me one of your throwaway Pokemon that you don't use. I'll infect it and send it back. as long as the infected Pokemon is in your box it won't lose the virus and you can keep infecting Pokemon with the primary host.

just take it out of the box and add it to your party when you want to infect another Pokemon but make sure you put it back in the box.

My FC is 3024 6182 6665

anyone who adds me, tag me in here and post your FC.

Last edited:

best way to do it is send me one of your throwaway Pokemon that you don't use. I'll infect it and send it back. as long as the infected Pokemon is in your box it won't lose the virus and you can keep infecting Pokemon with the primary host.

just take it out of the box and add it to your party when you want to infect another Pokemon but make sure you put it back in the box.

My FC is 3024 6182 6665

ye man could u send me a Pokemon with the virus My FC is 4398-9253-4980

suberzat1 suberzat1 I got you, I'm infecting a Japanese Ledyba to send to you right now. Thats why I didn't accept that trade offer.

Edit - all done, ready when you are.

Last edited:
[@=/u/77141/suberzat1]@suberzat1[/@] I got you, I'm infecting a Japanese Ledyba to send to you right now. Thats why I didn't accept that trade offer.

Edit - all done, ready when you are.
cool about to hop but online

Put the Ledyba in your party, go do like 3-5 battles, and you'll notice Pokemon in your party catching it.

They won't lose it as long as you put them in your PC but if you keep them out for I think 24 hours it goes away.

Put the Ledyba in your party, go do like 3-5 battles, and you'll notice Pokemon in your party catching it.

They won't lose it as long as you put them in your PC but if you keep them out for I think 24 hours it goes away.
Cool thanks for the info im during battles now

My FC is 3024 6182 6665

damn it man im soooooo tempted to go to the store to buy a 3ds and pokemon game right now
im tryna hold out for black friday
i will hit u with a pm the SECOND i get a 3ds and pokemon x.
im also tempted to buy soul silver so i can get pokemon i missed out on
last game i played was saphire :lol:
amazon got it for damn near $100 :wow: :smh:

EDIT: i also repped u pleiboi

Last edited:

Cool thanks for the info im during battles now

no probs man, share the wealth. if you follow everything I said you'll basically have at least one infected Pokemon forever and you can use the Pokerus to barter with :lol:

My FC is 3024 6182 6665

damn it man im soooooo tempted to go to the store to buy a 3ds and pokemon game right now
im tryna hold out for black friday
i will hit u with a pm the SECOND i get a 3ds and pokemon x.
im also tempted to buy soul silver so i can get pokemon i missed out on
last game i played was saphire :lol:
amazon got it for damn near $100 :wow: :smh:

EDIT: i also repped u pleiboi

gotchu famo, whenever you get it let me know. I'll probably have more starters and stuff by then too.

Got a Pokerus'd Charmander on ice waiting for an Adamant nature Squirtle if anybody has one :nerd:

still got the protean Froakie, and like 5 Eevees too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom