• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
picked up overcooked 2 for the wife, traded in Super Mario Odyssey for it.
Patiently waiting for her to get home so we can try it out.

picked up overcooked 2 for the wife, traded in Super Mario Odyssey for it.
CC021EF5-F8D9-4451-853D-9CDCB87E7489.gif

lamekilla lamekilla

https://niketalk.com/threads/ninten...very-fighter-in-smash-history.507041/page-186

had this whole thread in shambles with my domination
hell trash *** souljaman22 souljaman22 was forced to only play pokemon omega ruby/saffire
cause he couldnt hang
ol boy didnt even wanna run with us in smash
i had yall terrified
oh wattba
better put some respeck on my name
u know i was handing out fades left and right
its all there
I never played again because everybody I played against was TRASH. Including you, never battled anyone in pokemon here tho. Idk if that post was before or after I played either. I played against 1 decent player and he used Marth, and that was in free for alls. You trash dawg, I vividly remember you messaging me outside the group message that was going saying, "BS, I almost had you that time" and things like that. You bunz and you getting exposed on December 7.

I assume you mean because Odyssey is hailed as one of the Switch's best games.
Got the system for my wife and while she likes those type of games she doesn't necessarily do open world, it's gotta have a more structured presentation.
She's the type to play BoW or Skyrim and be so overwhelmed she'd walk around, look at the sky and do simple stuff but not take on some quest(I'm more talking about Skyrim as I haven't played BoW)
She'd actually watch me play those games.

I still am not compelled to get a Switch idk what it is.

Yeah, was planning to get a Switch around Christmas time but that's not looking likely now.

The Switch looks to be a great system and there are some games I'm anxious to play like Mario, Mario Kart and Donkey Kong, but I hardly have time to play my PS4 now. Adding another console to only collect dust makes no sense right now.

I’ve just been clearing shrines in BotW; I think I did ~20 today. Is there anything else outside of the main quest I should try? Any cool quests to get some op gear?

I’ve just been clearing shrines in BotW; I think I did ~20 today. Is there anything else outside of the main quest I should try? Any cool quests to get some op gear?

I remember there was some shrines that award you with parts of the "Barbarian Armor Set"..........which is considered one of the armor sets in the game that boost attack strength.

As for the locations, I don't recall off the top of my head.

Last edited:
Drop that friend code and return Mario Tennis for Mario Kart
:lol:

Will drop the friend code once I get that all set up...only been playing local so far. Not sure if I'll get Mario Kart since I played my friend's Wii U copy so much. Hope they release an exclusive Mario Kart for the switch in the next year or two.

I remember there was some shrines that award you with parts of the "Barbarian Armor Set"..........which is considered one of the armor sets in the game that boost attack strength.

As for the locations, I don't recall off the top of my head.
Yeah those maze looking Shrines give you that armor :pimp:.

Another BotW question, do you at any point get a chance to carry more than 8 weapons? I just knocked out my first divine beast :smokin

Another BotW question, do you at any point get a chance to carry more than 8 weapons? I just knocked out my first divine beast :smokin

Yes, that was the point of those ****TURD Korok Seeds..........you collect like a specific set number of those seeds THEN you hand them in to some character, and it'll give you the option to add one additional slot either your weapon or armor inventories.

Back
Top Bottom