• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, that was the point of those ****TURD Korok Seeds..........you collect like a specific set number of those seeds THEN you hand them in to some character, and it'll give you the option to add one additional slot either your weapon or armor inventories.
I’ve only found 2 :lol:

I’ll probably just use a guide and grab a handful.

Ewww I’d say ~15. I had to start over after I copped a new Switch. I’d say I’m further ahead than I was on my previous save file. Playing this on a TV has made a huge difference for me.

Nice man I’m glad.

It just gets better and better as I discover more and realize how deep and creative the game is.

Need some telltale games on the switch. Loved the wolf among us and walking dead series. Feel like those story games fit perfect with the switch and it's portability. Like reading a book :pimp:

Need some telltale games on the switch. Loved the wolf among us and walking dead series. Feel like those story games fit perfect with the switch and it's portability. Like reading a book :pimp:
Batman is on Switch.

I think I'm ready to put Fortnite to sleep.........******* Battle Royale shooter with absolute ****** ammo-hit recognition isn't appealing to me with the new CoD Black Ops 4 on the way as well as the potential resurgence of Destiny 2 with that Forsaken Expansion.

I think I'm ready to put Fortnite to sleep.........****ing Battle Royale shooter with absolute ****TY ammo-hit recognition isn't appealing to me with the new CoD Black Ops 4 on the way as well as the potential resurgence of Destiny 2 with that Forsaken Expansion.
Like Luigi said, it's one of those games that'll flame out in a year or so

Like Luigi said, it's one of those games that'll flame out in a year or so

Sorta.......it'll take awhile to die because Fortnite's popularity is being driven by Twitch's "8 yr old" fanbase.

It is one thing when one of the CoD shooters, League of Legend-style games, and Overwatch shooters are trending..........but those games were trending on the backbone of a more "adolescent-to-adult core" gaming demographic.

Fortnite's popularity is literally driven by children, PUBG didn't even trend on the popularity from the children demographic...........whereas most of the core gaming adults are currently experiencing the new World of Warcraft expansion that just came out this week.

I swear, if Fortnite stopped using BLOOM in all of their guns and just switched to recoil-mechanics instead like all the other traditional shooter games...........Fortnite would be a better game in the long-run.

Last edited:
Royale is a fad.

Minus whale get your mind right cause the next fad/craze is gonna replace it.

That is how this works.

Royale is a fad.

Minus whale get your mind right cause the next fad/craze is gonna replace it.

That is how this works.

If I actually had a paid WoW account right now, I'd be back on the new WoW trend of the new expansion TBH...........but I ain't paying a monthly subscription for that one game ever again (I did in the very early years of WoW).

Sorta.......it'll take awhile to die because Fortnite's popularity is being driven by Twitch's "8 yr old" fanbase.

It is one thing when one of the CoD shooters, League of Legend-style games, and Overwatch shooters are trending..........but those games were trending on the backbone of a more "adolescent-to-adult core" gaming demographic.

Fortnite's popularity is literally driven by children, PUBG didn't even trend on the popularity from the children demographic...........whereas most of the core gaming adults are currently experiencing the new World of Warcraft expansion that just came out this week.

I swear, if Fortnite stopped using BLOOM in all of their guns and just switched to recoil-mechanics instead like all the other traditional shooter games...........Fortnite would be a better game in the long-run.
People still play WoW? :lol: the only MMO I want to mess around with is Final Fantasy 14 and that’s because of my love for the series. I just can’t dedicate all my time to one game :lol:

People still play WoW? :lol: the only MMO I want to mess around with is Final Fantasy 14 and that’s because of my love for the series. I just can’t dedicate all my time to one game :lol:
once nintendo stop with the bs
and give us pokemon mmo
it will be OVER

once nintendo stop with the bs
and give us pokemon mmo
it will be OVER
Man I keep foolin’ myself into thinking I’ll get back into Pokemon but that ship has sailed for me. That series is just boring as hell to me now.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Limited Edition Limited Edition up on Amazon UK, ships to the US
Posted on August 14, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch

Amazon UK has opened pre-orders for the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Limited Edition. You can reserve a copy here.

Note that the page says that it doesn’t ship to the US, but we were still able to place a pre-order. Amazon UK often does this. Make it to checkout and you should be able to complete the order.

Back
Top Bottom