• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm considering getting a Switch, but don't know that much about the console itself.

Are there any game and console bundles/deals out there?

Is it even worth buying another joy con set if I have a friend's Wii U Gamecube controller adapter and four Gamecube controllers? I see they work for some games, but I don't know if they plan on continuing the compatibility throughout the console's lifespan or what percentage of games would use them. Are any controller/console accessories that are worth it?

What games do you guys recommend? If I got one, I'm thinking I'd get Odyssey, Mario Tennis Aces, and maybe one other.

Odyssey bundle was the best out. Exclusive red joy cons and Mario carrying case.

Splatoon was nice too, but you can get those neon joy cons separate now.

Just get yourself the switch, and a pro controller for single player games. And a glass screen protector...and maybe a 128gb sd card...but that’s really depending what games you gonna be playing.

Finally someone else in here is playing lol

Now I have somebody to talk to. CHECK EVERYTHING, HIT EVERYTHING, EXPLORE EVERYWHERE !
I got it too but thought it was boring. I only played the beginning for about an hour tho. I felt like I was going in cirules.

Finally someone else in here is playing lol

Now I have somebody to talk to. CHECK EVERYTHING, HIT EVERYTHING, EXPLORE EVERYWHERE !
I got it too but thought it was boring. I only played the beginning for about an hour tho. I felt like I was going in cirules.

I bought it for this Vegas flight, so I was more open to it :lol: I was iffy on the first hr too. By the time I finally beat one of those big club swinging dudes, and the false knight which is where I was when we landed, I was fully invested. Can't wait to get back into it tho :pimp:

Yeah you technically are going in circles tbh. The game is actually pretty massive. But because of different upgrades and hidden areas, you'll end up revisiting the same areas several times. It never feels old to me, since there's always something new that you missed the previous visit.

Stick with it though. Once you start getting new charms and spells. The game gets addictive.

It looks like a port from the Wii u to me...

I havent been following as close as I usually would but is this game a port using the same engine but they added characters and stages? Or is this a brand new smash.

I wasnt expecting spiderman in 4k...i was just expecting something that shows off the switches graphical capability...

I havent been following as close as I usually would but is this game a port using the same engine but they added characters and stages? Or is this a brand new smash.

I wasnt expecting spiderman in 4k...i was just expecting something that shows off the switches graphical capability...

They used the same engine because they feel like time would be better used on refining what the Wii U version had and adding as much new and old content as possible instead of building a new game from the ground up and balancing things over again (and having a way smaller roster as a result.)

It's more of a sequel to Smash 4 than Smash 4 was to Brawl, but calling it a port is a bit dismissive to the changes made.

It’s a completely new Smash

Built from the ground up

Properties were of course pulled from the Wii U version but it’s still a whole new game

Word ok I understand.
Hope they do the same with mario maker and if we could get a 3d world port with new content or not I would be very happy.

Switch is a dope system and again I can't give enough praise to the pro controller. Best controller on tho market and the best in a long time IMHO.

No one ever said they bought a switch for its graphical capability ever :lol:

Back
Top Bottom