that dk one
where u jump into background
images

the yarn yoshi
super-smash-bros-wii-u-yoshis-wolly-world-1.jpg

orbital gate assault which i liked
as well
they brought back pretty much every stage except like 5-6

The community is screaming for Waluigi right now. Never seen this much demand for him in the previous games.

K.Rool is a wacky addition, wow.

Dark Samus and Chrom though :rolleyes and that Castlevania Konami connection

This direct was good throughout. I’m not sure if this will be the last one, but how much more can they give (besides every person’s personal favorite character)? What’s next? A “Melee Mode”? If people still complain after this, then idk what they want out of this game. I mean, we have gauge smashes now lol.

There's no way this isn't the last game. There's no more to do after this. Even the name Ultimate suggests it's the final one

There's no way this isn't the last game. There's no more to do after this. Even the name Ultimate suggests it's the final one

Sakurai is definitely going "ALL-IN" on every aspect of this game.........even down to the NEW training mode, something that the "competitive Pro Smash" guys have been asking for a long *** time.

This is literally THE LAST SMASH EVER, no way another Smash Bros. game can be sequeled out of Ultimate.......literally impossible to build off of it at this point.

Back
Top Bottom