• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah man they just did this huge E3 blowout, what else is there to show off? I feel like they’re oversaturating this game.

Nintendo is really putting all the money on this game and PKMN Let's Go..............all remaining 18M units for the fiscal year goal, Nintendo is putting them all on Smash & PKMN.

It's basically Super Smash Bros Wii U Deluxe. I don't see what the big deal is tbh..

Theoretically........only 5M ppl only really own a Wii-U to play it, which means (theoretically) only 5M Switch players out of the 20M current Switch players probably own a Wii-U to play Smash Wii-U.

The other 15M do not wanna buy a Wii-U just for Smash (there isn't even enough remaining Wii-Us considering only 14M units were shipped).........I think you see where I'm going with this

Last edited:
U be doing that **** on purpose
and u know what im talking about

I'm lost unc :lol:

I was just saying that considering how long they've dragged this out, they could easily keep dragging it out until the end of September.

They have up to 55 more days to give us any new info on the online stuff without making "more details/launching in September" a lie.

Theoretically........only 5M ppl only really own a Wii-U to play it, which means (theoretically) only 5M Switch players out of the 20M current Switch players probably own a Wii-U to play Smash Wii-U.

The other 15M do not wanna buy a Wii-U just for Smash (there isn't even enough remaining Wii-Us considering only 14M units were shipped).........I think you see where I'm going with this
Yeah I see what you're saying in that not too many people have played the U version. I just mean in terms of how it looks. If someone showed me a video of the Switch version and didn't tell me what it was, I would've thought it was just DLC for the U version and not a new game.

and honestly i aint seen any switch commercials on tv in a minute
im starting to doubt that 20mil forcast for this fiscal year

and honestly i aint seen any switch commercials on tv in a minute
im starting to doubt that 20mil forcast for this fiscal year

Truth be told, I've seen more Switch tv commercials for June until now than I've seen from the first half of the year.

Apparently according to this Venture Beat article, Nintendo is the leader in advertisments for the entire gaming industry in the month of July. https://venturebeat.com/2018/08/05/...e-in-july-for-gaming-industry-ad-spend-on-tv/

But yeah, the first half of 2018 has been DEAD in terms of TV promo for the Switch. Even when they were promoted Kirby's lil pink ***, a Switch tv promo would only come on like once a week at most......which is barely a lot compared to how they were last year.

What if they announce during the direct
With digital preorder
U get melee
As a free digital download
When online rolls out
I’m calling it now

Deadass has a dream they showcased a playable Waluigi :rofl:

Would be dope if we got some echo fighter reveals :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom