• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn, I mess with NVC. I obviously don't co-sign cats making a living by stealing other people's work but it's funny to see some comments that make this all sound like he did something horrendous :lol:

The internet occasionally reminds me that my moral compass just isn't set up like people at least act like theirs are online.

I get firing him because **** got too hot and it was a bad look for IGN, but dudes want him all the way out of the paint and I just can't feel that passion.

Damn, I mess with NVC. I obviously don't co-sign cats making a living by stealing other people's work but it's funny to see some comments that make this all sound like he did something horrendous :lol:

The internet occasionally reminds me that my moral compass just isn't set up like people at least act like theirs are online.

I get firing him because **** got too hot and it was a bad look for IGN, but dudes want him all the way out of the paint and I just can't feel that passion.
Real talk I didn’t like dude on nvc
He always seemed awkward
And not prepared
I liked Jose otero better

SMASH BROS DIRECT POSSIBLE CHARACTER REVEAL LEAKED THROUGH OFFICIAL YOUTUBE CHANNEL

I hope this don’t turn into
A every damn series gets a character in
Don’t need a bunch of 3rd party characters
Maybe 2 more and that’s it including Simon

SMASH BROS DIRECT POSSIBLE CHARACTER REVEAL LEAKED THROUGH OFFICIAL YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Ah.......the internet never fails to "pick up" someone's "slip ups" for a leak.

Get ready for the boi Simon tomorrow, it seems

I hope this don’t turn into
A every damn series gets a character in
Don’t need a bunch of 3rd party characters
Maybe 2 more and that’s it including Simon

Small minority of folk online are still praying that Goku gets confirmed................SMH

Ah.......the internet never fails to "pick up" someone's "slip ups" for a leak.

Get ready for the boi Simon tomorrow, it seems

Small minority of folk online are still praying that Goku gets confirmed................SMH
They some idiots

I've been seeing people that typically don't touch rumors speak on Simon Belmont for weeks now so I figured it was done deal. Same with Metroid Prime Trilogy HD.

It seems like Simon has had a few different looks over the years and all them ****s are lame, so I wonder what he'll look like in Smash.

Tomorrow they announce the smash bundle with GameCube

giphy.gif

Wow..... so basically we're never getting another Smash game after this :lol: these dudes are going ALL OUT.

They made Zero an Assist Trophy. :smh::frown: I wanted to play as him.

yeah
yall better enjoy this
my dude like im giving em everything
this my last one :smh:
i just feel he throwing in too much cause of it
these echo fighters are blah

Smash Bros. Ultimate Limited Edition announced for Europe
Posted on August 8, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch

The Smash Bros. Ultimate Limited Edition has been announced for Europe. It includes a copy of the game, GameCube Controller Super Smash Bros. edition, and a Nintendo GameCube Controller adapter. We have the packaging image above.

smash-bros-ultimate-limited-edition-656x328.jpg

Back
Top Bottom