• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I started BotW again and it’s a lot better this time around. I realized that I just can’t rock with this game in handheld mode like I did with SMO. The breaking of weapons is still trash (it’s trash and every game tho) and the stamina bar pisses me off.

At this point Sakurai & Smash Bros. is doing more to cater to their own fans this holiday season...............than Game Freak & Pokemon are

I started BotW again and it’s a lot better this time around. I realized that I just can’t rock with this game in handheld mode like I did with SMO. The breaking of weapons is still trash (it’s trash and every game tho) and the stamina bar pisses me off.

Welcome to the Light Side of the Force

#ProConSquad

I think this smash
Is like a dedication to Iwata
I believe they had a close relationship
Def gonna be his last smash
Hope this last for YEEEEEAAAARRRRSSS

Also wonder what’s that shaded out icon on the right under that home icon

BCBCFC1B-F6FD-49F7-B4CB-8E2126BBEC05.jpeg

This is literally THE LAST SMASH EVER, no way another Smash Bros. game can be sequeled out of Ultimate.......literally impossible to build off of it at this point.

Gotta love BigJNY hot takes :lol:

They're not about to throw away the guaranteed bag Smash brings them every generation. I could see future iterations just not being nearly as ambitious.

Someone unblurred that green piece on the menu earlier and it says “Spirits”

Wonder what that’ll mean

I don't mind the weapon breaking but the stamina was definitely annoying :lol:. I spent most of my early upgrades on stamina. And I think if you chef up 5 carrots it gives you two extra stamina wheels.

I've been meaning to start that again. I listen to the OST and it gets me that itch to start, but it's game release szn now :smh: agreed with the handheld too. Tried to play the DLC (that I never finished :lol:) in hh and it just didn't feel right.

Gotta love BigJNY hot takes :lol:

They're not about to throw away the guaranteed bag Smash brings them every generation. I could see future iterations just not being nearly as ambitious.

I think they would just port it from now on. MAYBE add/subtract stages. I feel like they wouldn't wanna mess with rebalancing all the characters, but they might add a couple here and there if they were must-haves

Smash for Wii U was supposed to be the last Smash Bros :lol: this is not the last Smash Bros by a long shot

Dragon Ball FighterZ open beta starts TONIGHT at 9PM

Downloadable from the eShop and will go through the 11th

At this point Sakurai & Smash Bros. is doing more to cater to their own fans this holiday season...............than Game Freak & Pokemon are

Welcome to the Light Side of the Force

#ProConSquad
They will not drop an A1 Pokémon and smash at the same time. Next year is Pokémon for sure. That brings the switch to a powerhouse 3 years of life. At this point xbox1 was already scrambling for life

I had a feeling it wouldn't be at the top of the month. I know they didn't give an exact date because they're going to put more of a focus on it closer to the time, but it makes this tweet pointless.

The emphasis on cloud saves being for "compatible games" (how can any game that has a save file not be compatible?) and them not loosening up on the free games being NES titles still irritate me.

I'm gonna pay it so I can play Splatoon and Smash though so whatever I guess.

I had a feeling it wouldn't be at the top of the month. I know they didn't give an exact date because they're going to put more of a focus on it closer to the time, but it makes this tweet pointless.

The emphasis on cloud saves being for "compatible games" (how can any game that has a save file not be compatible?) and them not loosening up on the free games being NES titles still irritate me.

I'm gonna pay it so I can play Splatoon and Smash though so whatever I guess.
Yo so we gonna get a nt online account :lol:
I mean u could have 5 people on 1 account

Back
Top Bottom