My homie selling his switch for 2 bills

Debating on whether i shoulda cop now I want smash bros later this year
and might check out that anime game Attack on Titans

My homie selling his switch for 2 bills

Debating on whether i shoulda cop now I want smash bros later this year
and might check out that anime game Attack on Titans
I’d jump on a Switch for $200 any day of the week

Attack on Titan 2 is a good game too

Been playing fortnite on the switch but compared to ps4 and especially pc it's trash. I still play it but hardly win, add me if y'all want. Got a eshop card today looking to get dead cells and maybe snipper clips or ikaruga not sure yet

Been playing fortnite on the switch but compared to ps4 and especially pc it's trash. I still play it but hardly win, add me if y'all want. Got a eshop card today looking to get dead cells and maybe snipper clips or ikaruga not sure yet
I played it on Xbox too
U over exaggerating
It’s the same
Just the game is trash

Nope switch is more like mobile. Graphics dont load fully til you drop most od the time and way more lag. Xbox and ps4 way better for fortnite man no contest.

D3 for $60 is kinda nuts :lol:

I could care less personally.

I had my fun with Diablo 3 when it first launched on the PC back in 2011...........I don't regret my time playing it, BUT I don't want to go back either "just 'cuz it is ported to the Switch."

Let those that didn't experience Diablo 3 back during the old days experience that "mobile Switch fun," I guess.

I could care less personally.

I had my fun with Diablo 3 when it first launched on the PC back in 2011...........I don't regret my time playing it, BUT I don't want to go back either "just 'cuz it is ported to the Switch."

Let those that didn't experience Diablo 3 back during the old days experience that "mobile Switch fun," I guess.
I just wish these devs would acknowledge the fact their game is 5+ years old and not charge a premium just cause it’s on Switch. I never been into Diablo (never tried much) so it doesn’t bother me but when I seen games like DOOM, Skyrim and Diablo 3 going for $60 :smh:

On a side note, I just beat another Divine Beast. Revali seemed like a real G til the end :smokin

I just wish these devs would acknowledge the fact their game is 5+ years old and not charge a premium just cause it’s on Switch.

The problem isn't the porting devs. or publishers.

Your gripe should be with Nintendo
...........I heard Nintendo charges 3rd party publishers and developers about $15-$20 for these cartridges, which are really just enhanced SD memory cards at this point. And that is just for the 16 GB cartridges.........I hate to see how much they charge for the 32 GB cartridges that Nintendo supposedly has for publishers.

So the $60 3rd party ports is more of a result of Nintendo wanting to soak up more money from the 3rd party devs. than anything else.

That being said......yeah, it inexcusable for the "digital copies" of these 3rd party ports. But then again, Nintendo could also be charging a "Switch tax" as well for even making 3rd party ports available on the eShop.

Never played Undertale but I know it’s a good game with a crazy cult following

Def excited for the Switch port

Perfect reason to cop

The problem isn't the porting devs. or publishers.

Your gripe should be with Nintendo
...........I heard Nintendo charges 3rd party publishers and developers about $15-$20 for these cartridges, which are really just enhanced SD memory cards at this point. And that is just for the 16 GB cartridges.........I hate to see how much they charge for the 32 GB cartridges that Nintendo supposedly has for publishers.

So the $60 3rd party ports is more of a result of Nintendo wanting to soak up more money from the 3rd party devs. than anything else.

That being said......yeah, it inexcusable for the "digital copies" of these 3rd party ports. But then again, Nintendo could also be charging a "Switch tax" as well for even making 3rd party ports available on the eShop.
I knew the cartridges cost quite a bit but didn’t know Nintendo were the ones taxing it :smh:

NT Mario Kart 8 Power Rankings V.2

1. @infamouserror
32px-MK8_Wario_Icon.png

2. floodarea floodarea
32px-Mii_amiibo_MK8.png

3. s-blaze s-blaze
32px-MK8_Roy_Icon.png

4. nawghtyhare nawghtyhare
32px-MK8_Bowser_Icon.png

5. Angelique
32px-Mii_amiibo_MK8.png

6. @DesD1